Friday, March 30, 2007

Girls night was fun!

So I got home at 3:30 from girls night. It was fun. we ate and some of us chatted while others watched the movie. and then the cool group stayed late and chatted. It was super fun. The mood was somber tonight though and we couldn't figure out why. there were some new girls there and some others that i don't know really well. The group always changes. I brought lettuce wraps (there was a kit from costco) they were delicious! I seriously chowed on those babies! So since I got home so late and have to get kids ready in the morning, I better get to bed. Have a happy Friday!

4 comments:

Janan said...

Yeah, I vote we need to redo Girls Night, it was too MELLOW - - maybe we should do TWO in APRIL!! One the second THURSDAY and then the usual 4th THURSDAY, what do we think? LOVE GIRLS NIGHT - - ENJOYED LAST NIGHT - - IT WAS JUST DIFFERENT THAN USUAL!! Miss the usual! Glad you came and stayed!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I saw those at Costco, I wanted to try them. At least you got to hang out with some cool people.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yes it is usually the highlight of my week!

Sharlesa said...

I just like getting out and being with you!!! :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............