Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nerds are Great! are you Nerd enough?!

I am nerdier than 81% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Ok so I found this fun nerd test online once. I took it I got 54%, only slightly nerdy, but today thinking about how much of a nerd Lance is, I looked it up again and took it again! I scored 81% this time! Holy Nerd! I must be absorbing nerdiness from Lance while I sleep! Lance scored 98% nerd last time, a "Nerd God" according to the test. Anyway I was gonna tell you how Lance is a huge nerd. He sends emails to me explaining why a certain "how old you are" email works along with a spread sheet! I had to Laugh , He is such an engineer now! Apparently his social skills are greater than the average nerds though, because he is scoring contacts all over his company. And he never lacks for people to go to lunch with. And we are breeding Nerds too! Peyton whips out a bunch of technical computer talk already and is counting down the days until Lord of the rings online comes back online since we purchased it and are getting the lifetime membership! Somehow 3 computers in the house is never enough. so they are only playing PBS kids,they still hog and use the computer. I never get a turn once the big kids are home until they go to bed.
Sad. So take the test! and tell me what your nerd score is! I'm dying to know I'm not the only nerd out there!

6 comments:

Lance said...

All of you non-nerds are just jealous!

onehm said...

I got a 6. Not even double digits. Guess I need to work on my "nerdiness"...

Jen said...

I scored a 10, so I am "nerdier" than onehm. Does that count for something? LOL, I didn't know half the answers though I guessed. I am sure Jeff would score much higher though.

Andrea said...

My score is 8. I guess it's been too long since my college chemistry class to remember any of that crap. ha ha. And the pictures, I have no clue who they are.

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok well i feel super nerdy then it's manganese. and i think it depends on your web browser too. you get points for using an add one as opposed to internet explorer. I tell you Lance is rubbing off on me! Nerd!

Jenn Toon said...

You ready for this? I scored a 1. That's right - a 1. Now I feel like the geek for scoring so low! HA! Sorry Julie.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............