Friday, March 23, 2007

Sad to say , the woot-off has ended! and other musings

I love woot! it is sad but true! The woot-off has ended and I was so bummed I missed the Bag O'crap twice and the fantastic screaming flying monkey! It's a stuffed monkey with a hat and a cape that screams and has elastic arms so you can launch it up to 50 feet away! and it was only $1.99 plus flat rate $5 shipping and handling! with a limit of 3. so yeah I missed it!

Instead we went to Costco for our hot night out with the family! Other families were there with the same lame idea. actually I was picking up my prescription. But since we where there we might as well have pizza and ice cream too.
and $318.00 dollars later, buying mostly crap plus the food court delights, it was not a cheap night out! better to have gotten a babysitter and gone out alone! but now I have paper plates and bowls thus limiting the amount of dishes to be done. The kids were remarkably good at Costco with limited running of laps and virtually no whining.Of course the threat of no ice cream at the end does wonders for behavior modification.

Tomorrow we plan on visiting Grandma Jones and meeting up with the Jones'(Aaron and Alicia) to play at McDonald's(Lance's idea of fun). I really would like to get the house cleaned up tomorrow but it seems like we only do fun family things on the weekend now instead of useful things, since Lance graduated from ASU. Our house has really gone to crap. and there are rumors in the Wheeler clan that I don't let anyone visit. I let people visit. My family comes all the time. Hmmm, wonder why that is? I think it is because they(the wheeler's) are all of the opinion that you have to have a huge house and yard to have people over. Which is the opposite of our current living arrangements. oh well. My whole family of 40 people happily come squeeze into our tiny front room for family night. Maybe i need to try harder and invite them for something. Also I'm thinking I need to invite some of the gals in my ward for a fun girls night, maybe a craft or a karaoke party, gonna hafta think on that one! Ok so have a good weekend! and if you came and read my giant blog, with a enormous amount of posts, leave a comment and tell me you stopped by! AND COME BACK OFTEN, I POST MORE THAN ONCE A DAY! Lance finds it annoying but whatever! it isn't his blog!

4 comments:

Webb Family said...

I love when I see that someone has blogged more then once in a day! It's a fun surprise.

onehm said...

Costco is one of the best inventions of the century. We love it too. And where else can we feed our families for such a reasonable price? Love it.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Well I will definitely leave you lots of comments cause you are awesome. I know how you feel about the whole Costco deal. It always seems like a good idea until you pay. I am working on blogging. Some days I feel like I don't have anything interesting. I really need to treat it like a journal. We will how that works out.

Lance said...

yadda, yadda, yadda, you forgot to mention we picked up some sd cards for Paula on woot.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............