Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday is a special day!

Gotta get ready for Sunday! When my kids ask what day it is, I always tell them "it's a special day" on Saturday. Which means they all have to get a bath, and we should find their Sunday clothes and shoes. we haven't been so great about that lately but, today is the day we are gonna get back in the groove. Tomorrow we have a baby blessing to go to. Always fun to see old friends and relatives. My cousin just had her first baby. very exciting for her. she'd been trying for years and she is about a year older than me so I'm sure it was hard to see everyone's family's growing. I am so excited for her. We are still going to McDonald's but are just getting a late start. I hope everyone as a "Special Day!"

5 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Thanks for reminding me... We have 8:30 church so I have to find all of the sunday shoes :( I hate that job.

onehm said...

OHHHH, my least favorite part is ironing clothes. I rarely get it together enough to do that! ;)

Jen said...

Ah, is it bad that I am just starting? I think I may just have to get up early to iron the clothes. I did get Gav some shoes from the Stride Rite outlet today though!

Webb Family said...

I have to just say you are awesome! I don't think I'm ever ready the day before, I need to learn from your example.

ZB said...

Ah,I finally see the one plus to having church at 1pm...we have plenty of time to "get ready"...of course, I only have 2 that need help.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............