Saturday, April 7, 2007

ok it's late!



it is 2:44am and i am still up! I just finished making the hair bows for tomorrow! see I told you I like to do it the night before. I didn't plan ahead enough I guess. I went to bunko which was very fun, then after we ran to walmart for the last minute Easter stuff you can't buy when kids are with you. I got home about 12:30 , time to start on the bows. i made 3 matching ones(all the same style) and one funky one and a flower one. Maybe i'll take pictures and post them tomorrow when I dump the pics off my SD card! and the cute, cute outfits! I made the kids try on their outfits today and they were super cute but i had to exchange Hope's pants. Good thing we tried them on to today, or i would have been out of luck tomorrow! and Peeved! I already went and exchanged them today for the smaller size. yeah for me, thinking ahead! Woo Hoo! Ok have a good Easter Saturday! I'll post pictures after we get home from the picnic/egg hunt!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Post Pictures! I want to see how they all turned out! Had a blast last night, glad you could come!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Need to see how those bows turned out. Last night was so much fun. Can't wait to do it again. Have fun today.

onehm said...

Post pictures of the bows and how much you'd charge to make them...I would love to have some crazymama bows for my girls!

ZB said...

Could you show me how to make these bows or yours? I have a poor little girl who people think is a boy.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

FABULOUS BOWS!!!!

ZB said...

That second one is a winner and a half. LOVE it. Super talented mamma.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............