Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Going to the Dr. again today for a follow up on my ultrasound and to adjust my meds. My thyroid Meds. anyway. Joy is bent because she can't go to preschool, because my appointment is in North Scottsdale at the same time I would have to pick her up. so it isn't working out for her today. I don't have a babysitter either so they all get to come with me. I'm thinking a bribe will be in order to keep them quiet. But since I don't have to rush back to get them from a babysitter, we can stop at Tjmaxx ! I am so feeling it! It always beckons to me from the freeway! and today is my day! With some luck I'll find a new purse/bag. The dentist appointment I scheduled for today got cancelled! I scheduled it yesterday but i guess the dentist is cruising the stomach flu today! Which is actually pretty rad because I was stressing doing both. Well I hope everything works out well for you too today!

4 comments:

onehm said...

I love TJ Maxx too! Have fun shopping...you deserve it, having to take kiddos with you to an appt is torture! ;)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

TJ Maxx seems like too much work. We are good with Target and Old Navy. Have a good time. I hope everything goes well with your dr. appt. You could have called me to watch your kiddies btw. You me all dressed up and nothing to do.

ZB said...

My Doc does allow children---it's wonderful. I love just sitting in the waiting room with quiet music and no children.

As for TJ MAXX...I like it. I like all the weird household stuff they have.

Lance said...

wow a new purse is a wonderful thing.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............