Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I found a purse!

Ok I found a purse at TJMAXX! I love that store! It is more than worth the effort. I found a lime green satchel purse. it had a chain handle, zip top and cute dangle key chain thing on it. and best of all it has bottle pockets on the ends. I tested it with Pierce's bottle at the store. I am so feelin' it! It is vinyl which is generally against my standards, but it was cute and in my price range unlike many of the purses there! I saw a $3oo purse there. normally $700.00 insane! they had some Dooney's and some other expensive brands. I am totally gonna move into my new purse today!

5 comments:

Lance said...

Moving in to a purse can take a while. All the old crap that hasn't seen the light-of-day for a while that needs to be gone through.

Crazymamaof6 said...

thanks honey! Glad you think so. but at least I'll be moving out of that one you hated .

Webb Family said...

I love that store too! It is crazy some of the prices, who pays that much for a purse. Your purse sounds cute, post a picture so we can see it.

ZB said...

Wow, you got your hubby to post. I'm pretty sure Farmboy wouldn't want to know if I got a new cute purse...Good for lance!!! Welcome to the land of blogging and girl talk. Stay as long as you dare.

Sharlesa said...

Love the purse!!! So cute!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............