Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I am special.....................ed that is!

Ok so the pampered chef party is next Tuesday. but I didn't realize it until after I'd left for it. I was all set to go hang out with the girls.BUMMER! anyway. I piddled around for a while but nothing fun happened. the high note? I found tooth tunes toothbrushes for all of the kids! They have the commercials on Nickelodeon! Peyton has been begging for one. I found one the other day at target but it was pink. so I have been casually looking for them. They cost $9.99! holy crap! not cheap. but I found all of the available songs at Kb toys. so I bought one for everyone! Happy Easter. I'm keeping them until Sunday and they can have those in their baskets. really I'm not a fan of the gifts for easter thing so it works. candy and a toothbrush. gotta love it.

4 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

A little ironic, don't you think? Candy then a toothbrush? Ha ha ha!

Crazymamaof6 said...

no it's smart planning.

ZB said...

Ya what's up with the gifts in the basket--what is this Christmas? When I was a kid, we were lucky to even get a basket. Sometimes we got healthy candy from Scaggs. Grody! Oh, and of course a new Easter Dress, that was the best part.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I am so sorry about last night. I really wanted you to come. We didn't get started til almost 9. I was falling asleep on the way home.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............