Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Today alot of people viewed my blog!

Today I added a "secret hit counter" to my blog, it isn't really secret but it's a the bottom of my page so nobody sees it, way down there after Lance's Shirley Temple look alike treasure! According to my "New Secret Hit counter" 30 something people viewed my blog! The question is who! I wonder Who has been looking at my blog! I love that people look! I am pretty obsessed with it really , wondering who reads my novels I post with very few pictures . I fully admit to reading other people blogs. Ashley has some very delightful friends that I love to check on their blogs because they put interesting things on their blogs and cute crafts I would love to copy. Yes it is true. And some of my friends just don't update often enough for me. But then again I post a few times a day. I really should do something else but I love to blog and it is way more fun than Laundry or dishes. and less taxing that crafting . I get abnormal amounts of stress from crafting. Why I don't know. the most appealing thing about crafts is the supply shopping. I have tons of scrapbook stuff, but no scrapbook pages. Anyway if you have been reading my blog leave me a comment or email me. I'd love to know what you think. and people I don't know are welcome to post comments too, so I know who has been here. Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

8 comments:

onehm said...

Well, I probably checked it 3 times today looking for updates...
I love that you do multiple blogs each day. I'm addicted!

Jen said...

I am putting one on mine! Does it count a hit everytime I come here? If so I pop on and check everyone's a couple times a day. Oh ok sometimes it is more like 5 or 6 times!

Crazymamaof6 said...

I am not sure thus my post! I think if I refresh it updates but if I go somewhere and come back to my page it doesn't. I don't know! the mysteries of my hit counter. maybe it is nerd worthy and Lance can dissect the programming.

Jen said...

K where did you get it to put it on, can't find it. And I checked the number before I popped on here to leave a comment, went back by clicking on the link at the top and it counted as another hit. Unless someone else clicked on in that 5 seconds!

Crazymamaof6 said...

click on the words above or below the counter. I got mine from Ashley's friend Kristy.

ZB said...

Love the counter. I'm obsessed as well. Should I get one??? Such a decision.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Well like everyone else I checked your blog 4 times. Looking for your wonderful updates. I want a counter. Where did you find it.

Webb Family said...

I have tried to put one on I think I might need some help! I am also addicted and check through out the day.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............