Tuesday, April 3, 2007

whoohooo!

Ok no reason for the whoo hoo but you know I gotta make it exciting! Joy has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I am wasting my valuable "free time" blogging. Plus I didn't get dressed yet so I can't really go shopping until I do. Nothing really big going on this week, I go to the Dr. tomorrow! I hope that goes well. then tonight I have a pampered chef party to go to. and my wonderful friends promise if I come, We will go out afterward. Yes they bribe me to come and buy kitchen things since I don't really cook, then, we go out and call it a mini girls night. I could use a few a week. Then Friday night I get to sub at Jenny's bunko! I am so stoked. then on Saturday we have our annual family easter picnic. so that'll be an ordeal getting there all cute and matchy and on time. I need to go get bow stuff for the hair bows and make them before Friday. I usually do that the night before but I have bunko so I have to prepare early. It's a good thing. then Saturday night I have an assortment of commitments to choose from. I am so popular!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Well if it makes you feel better, we slept in so no school for Corbin! We haven't gotten moving yet today either and we have to be out the door in an hour! I am excited for Friday! Good luck tomorrow, if you need anything let me know!

Webb Family said...

You are so awesome to preparing ahead of time, I love how you match your kiddos I think it's so cute! Good luck at the doctors.

onehm said...

Good luck with the dr...I can't believe how many outings you have. You are super mom--I can't get anything done without using my nights, too. I'm impressed that you get out. I'd probably be heathier mentally if I went out more!

ZB said...

Well, of course you are popular! Perhaps if I lived there I could be kind of popular as well. I don't know that I could convince my husband to let me have a girl's night as frequently as would be mentally healthy. I guess I'll just have to live vicariously thru the bunko girls. Have fun. And still sending good vibes for the dr. appt tomorrow!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............