Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday top ten things that make me wanna puke.

10. thinking about meat products. or hearing someone discuss meat products. looking at raw meat. and touching it. and the smell of it cooking can make me gag.

9. the dishes. doing them , looking at them , washing them. I gag and have lost it while doing the dishes. enough that it doesn't faze my family at all.

8. eating a sub sandwich makes me ill- i was 5ish and my neighbor had my sister and I over, while my mom was at the dr. or hospital having my little brother, she made me eat a sub sandwich, well just one bite was all it took for me to loose it. I didn't eat bread back then , or cheese, or cold meat. or mayo, or mustard. she made me try a bite. and i chucked. i still don;t eat subs of any kind. no cold cuts EVER, no cheese unless it is melted , no mayo, and yeah i am not sad about it. so no subs.

7. dog crap on shoes, makes me ill. clean up is Lance's job.

6. thinking about being prego, and thinking about this topic is making me queasy. sorry if it is making you also.

5. the thought of child molesters and pedophiles near my children! makes me ill and quite frankly scares the freaking crap out of me.

4. finding moldy fruit anywhere in my house. and sadly i confess, it happens regularly.

3. particles of food floating in water or liquid including but not limited to - dish water, mixed up kid concoctions, or food in a pool.

2. vomit of any kind on my person. down my shirt by a baby, sick children either car sick or with the flu, even my own during pregnancy, or after surgery. it hurts to throw up after you get your tonsils out or your neck cut open. and aim is limited to the freaking kidney bean? what the hell?!

and the number one thing that gets me every time??


is anyone still with me?

you are dying to know right?

the #1 thing that gets me every time is the smell of sour curdled milk. bottles , cups, jugs of it. sour cream . any stinky smelling milk product and the look of it too. i have to wash the bottles now, and just trust me when i say i am sparing you the mental picture! EWWW! i considered taking a picture of the nasty bottles waiting for me to post. but I'll spare you!

besides this post what are the top ten things that make you sick?

i am dying to know! but no pictures please!

**edit**
Andrea- you figured out why my hubby does the dishes and cooks the meat, if i can at all help it. and yeah i prefer to eat out.

and as for cheese- i ask for no cheese. but i eat pizza and some lasagna that isn't too cheesy and i do eat cheese crisps and grilled cheese. if it is melted and there isn't too much I might eat it. but strong smelling cheeses make me sick still. feta? and some other strong smelling cheese. not sure what they are because i steer clear to avoid the being sick.

and yes chunky soy bottles are nasty Janna, Pierce is a soy baby but i have to say soy formula takes longer to congeal than regular milk. IMO

and other things are gross looking or sounding food, like canned ham, pickled pigs feet or pickled eggs, headcheese. pimento loaf, the smell of the dog food aisle at the store. yeah all of those make me sick too. and have actually caused me to loose it in the store when prego.

and NO i am not PREGO in case anyone thought this might sound too much like i am.

22 comments:

kay said...

i was laughing out loud!! you are so funny! no cheese! good grief woman what do you eat?

i don't have a top 10. it takes a lot to make me barf. but the child molesters would do it i'm sure.

tammy said...

So glad I'm not prego while reading this!! But thanks for sharing ☺

Brandi said...

I too can't handle the smell of curdled milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bentley just threw up the other night & it was all curdled milk & yogurt, sorry for the details, but Trevor was definitely the clean up crew for that one!!!!!! :0)

janna said...

forgot that one... curdled soy formula in a bottle.... YUCK

I posted my up on my blog.

michelle said...

ewwwy this is sucha list! I don't do well with quite a few eitems on your list!

andrea said...

I have recently thrown away two sippy cups found in various locations in my home that had some nice old liquid in them...I'll spare you the details...I don't want you to lose it and fry your keyboard!;)

What do you eat? You can't handle raw meat, or cold meat, or cheese....do you just eat lots of pasta without cheese?!

Just eat out....no raw meat to deal with, and no dishes to do.

Libby said...

You are too funny! I had no idea that you don't eat subs-or cheese cold cheese for that matter! I can't stand the smell of seafood, and it just about gets to me every time I get a wiff of it at a restaurant. Gag!

Andrea said...

You are hilarious! that blog was so gross! Just reading it was making my stomach churn. I LOVE SUBS!! My Mom & I frequently dine at Subway!

I hate curdled milk (Nathaniel threw up milk in my old car on the way to school one morning - it took weeks to get that smell out!!)

I also HATE seafood!!! The smell especially makes me nauseous!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

yuck! i haven't puked since i was about 11, but i got close a few times when i was pregnant. maybe i'll do a list ... we'll see.

andrea said...

okay, I did a list on mine...

bumpsbruisesandkisses.blogspot.com

onehm said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth reading this post....


(and I did think you might be prego.)

Jamie said...

I am so sorry! That is quite the list. I have a tummy of steel. It takes alot to make me physically ill. I wll gag but that is as far as it goes. I thank my Mom for this.

Cecily R said...

Soggy bread. Bllleeeccckkk! I think I threw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it.

I'm with you on the milk thing too. Gracie (my five year old) was a soy baby, and my husband called her formula poop in a bottle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Come back--especially if Hot Mama thinks we're kindred spirits!

Wendi said...

My friend Marcie started this thing called Tell All Tuesday, and her question was was are we scared of. Kind of the same theme as what you have going on over here today! Yes, I would have to agree, those are all pukey things.

P.S. I am well known for starting rumors that people are pregnant. All it takes is one tiny little thing for me to feed off of, and I can RUN WITH IT! Look out!

Unknown said...

Im with ONEHM...I was thinking the same thing...until I read your conclusion! :) Yeah I have to agree with ya on ALL of those! My husband is the barf cleaner in our house! :) That is a man's job...we stay home with the kids...and the least they can do is clean up puke right!? :) Well that is how it goes in our house anyway...

You are tOo fUnNy!

Laurie said...

Hahaha! So funny, yet so gross! I know I can always visit your wonderful blog for a good laugh. (just curious-does your hubby do the dishes for you since it's so disgusting to you?)

Courtney said...

That is hysterical. I totally asked my self if you might be pregnant. So thanks for the note at the bottom.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

sick, sick, sick... no lunch meats, no subs what kind of life are you living?

ZB said...

I'm seriously ill now! Seriously. I think I'm with you on just about all those things. No need for dinner to-NITE!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

i'm soooo prego & i'm soooo going to hurt you right now! :) jk
no...i think i'll pass on my post of ickies, but i'm sure you understand!!!
i've just gotta say that that's so nice of your hubbie to cook the raw meat for you & to do the dishes! maybe i should find more "things" that make me want to hurl! {wink}

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

i'm soooo prego & i'm soooo going to hurt you right now! :) jk
no...i think i'll pass on my post of ickies, but i'm sure you understand!!!
i've just gotta say that that's so nice of your hubbie to cook the raw meat for you & to do the dishes! maybe i should find more "things" that make me want to hurl! {wink}

Katie said...

eewww...I just dry heaved. I can smell the curdled milk from an old sippy. yuck!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............