Monday, December 17, 2007

slacking.

everyone feel like they are blog slackers? i totally feel like one. my google reader? has 43 new posts , just from monday . holy crap! barely any reading time, and virtually no commenting done on my part. and i know everyone else is super busy too. since no one is posting much. it'll get better after Christmas.

i do have to mention my latest google discovery! I can access my blogger dashboard from my gmail account. fabulous! that and i have my calendar, and google reader. i love google. if you have google you click on the more button at the top, it has a drop down bar, and you click on Blogger, it takes you to your dashboard. LOVE IT! and i can access my blog stuff from anywhere. i love that. since i go so many places. (not really but it is nice if I'm hanging out at my mom's and check in on my stuff.) and i tell ya google reader is fabulous! i subscribe to more blog than are on my sidebar.and i only check the blogs that have new posts. no more going down my links for a couple hours every week or more often this is me we're talking about. ADDICTED.

side note. i don't get anything for hyping google or any other , product or place i blog about. if i like it i share the wealth. that is it. 'cuz that's how i roll!

have a fab Tuesday. i am out to get more fuchsia. ornaments. Lance actually liked the fuchsia! yay for me! whoohoo!

13 comments:

tammy said...

Are you gonna do turquoise with the fuchsia? Just wonderin'. : )

Jamie said...

You will have to take some photos and let us all know how it turned out!!

AutoSysGene said...

Yea, on the fuchsia ornaments. I'm glad things are starting to come together.

I use bloglines to read the over 40 blogs I frequent. I'll have to look into Google and see if that's better.

Cecily R said...

I do bloglines too. It makes things easier. Like you, I used to go down my favorites list and check everyone's blog for new posts. It took forever. This is much easier!

Yay for fuchsia! I don't know if Jon even knows what that color is, so he'd probably agree to it without even seeing it...:)

Michelle said...

Hi there! I'm a HUGE slacker! But w/ a baby w/ dbl ear infections, 3 kids home puking their brains out...I feel I'm intitled :)
Here's a good website for you if you havne't already seen it..www.whiskymilitia.com
It has GREAT deals through out the day. Once something is sold out, they post something else.
fyi. I know you love a good deal!

michelle said...

I am going to bloglines right now. It seems to take me a long time to check on blogs. This might just be what I need! :)

kay said...

i think i'm going to check out bloglines. sounds like a huge time saver.

i can't wait to see the tree!! and i'm jealous that it's pre-lit. i'm convinced if mine was my hubby would be more peppy about the holidays! he detests putting on the lights.

Laurie said...

I'm dying to see the fuchsia-decorated tree. Please post a picture. Glad you got it done!

kellyo75 said...

Cool! I will have to check all that out...!

StrykerLOVE said...

put a pic up of the fuchsia tree! and don't feel like you don't have it together because your mom helped - if i could - I would be begging my mom all the time to PLEASE come over - it does seem like life runs me not me runs life!

StrykerLOVE said...

put a pic up of the fuchsia tree! and don't feel like you don't have it together because your mom helped - if i could - I would be begging my mom all the time to PLEASE come over - it does seem like life runs me not me runs life!

Debra said...

Ok.. what is this google reader thing???? I REALLY need that! I go down my list of blogs I read. It takes so much time!

onehm said...

Your tree looks awesome! I am loving all the fun ornaments...
Glad that you found some more fuschia ones. They are wonderful!!

I am PUSHING myself to post each day. It's so difficult right now!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............