Friday, January 4, 2008

Just for fun Friday! fabulous!

how cool is this? the mommy card! i need these with all my real info. how great would that be, here is my card. for a playdate, invites, see an old friend, new team sports. so fab! i really want these. there is only spots for 3 kids names but i put 2 to a line and i am in. fabulous! and Lance said i could order some it is only $3.95 for 100. i am all over that! now to decide which one. i like the dots and i liked the Zebra one. black white and Fuchsia! of course i loved it!!


thanks Debra for posting about them today.

15 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are TOTALLY CUTE!!! I immediately designed one for myself, but don't know if I'll print them. Your pic is the one I thought of you first! I did the same thing w/ kid names. They are totally cheap too! Let me know if u do it cuz I wanna see 'em.

tammy said...

What a fun idea!

AutoSysGene said...

Very cute and the price is right!

SuperCoolMom said...

Those are so cute! Love that design.

Jenn said...

I love it! Great color choices. I am so into polka dots right now!

Webb Family said...

I love this and want to do it too! Let me know if you print them. I love your choice it totally matches your blog!

Wendi said...

So cute!

I love your word TRY!

Debra said...

TOTALLY love it!!! I am ordering some. I never have paper and pen when I meet other moms. Plus, now when I go to DH's work events, *I* will finally have a card to hand out like all the other working spouses/moms!!!!

ZB said...

Okay, I definitely need one of these. It's so you! I love it.

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Yes! That is a great idea!

SHERI said...

I love these- what a great idea

Cecily R said...

Holy CRAP! I want some too!! Can I jump on the bandwagon and be like you? Please?

Unknown said...

sO cute! What a cute idea!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those are so cute!! i hope you get them!

Shannon said...

It matches your blog! Too cute! Awesome little mommy-tool!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............