Friday, January 4, 2008

puppy at our house.

You Are 96% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

random stuff again. um we went to lunch today. and really it was packed and those kids there were bugging me. really kids when they aren't mine. bug. truth. AND now i wonder how much mine bug people other than me? they totally bug me too but not like strangers kids. who climb on the firehouse in Barro's and yell and hog everything in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~
today Pierce came into the kitchen and handed Lance a puppy. a real one. our dog was prego and apparently had her puppy without us knowing Pierce found it outside and brought it in , all excited. mom and puppy are doing fine. we had a mad search for any others. but can't find any more. so we are assuming there is just the one. since i was afraid she had given birth on the dirty laundry carpet, in the laundry room, i picked up all the dirty clothes, sorted them into baskets, and need to start washing them. yay! and in case anyone wonders we have AKC shitzu dogs. my mom used to sell them for extra money. and they are good pets. we inherited these two with the house and we sell them for roughly 500-600 bucks. fabulous! Paxton is fantasizing about buying a Nintendo DS. with puppy money. but since there is just one. it isn't happening. I'm sure it will go to something more practical. like the kids summer program. great idea! they are cute later, we don't hold them until their eyes are open. and we'll, have to watch Peirce like a hawk to make sure it survives. ahhhhhhhhh, but the puppies that come from our house are the nicest puppies with little kids. and they can handle anything. but i am not advertising them here. just saying . they are nice.

18 comments:

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

Just one puppy? That seems weird. Or is that normal for shitzu's?

onehm said...

Yay for Pierce, the pet detective!

Crazymamaof6 said...

sometimes it is only one. especially after they have had a bunch of litters. she normally has more so that was why we were hunting.

andrea said...

Ho-ly COW!

You seem to have taken that surprise well!

I would freak if my dog did that!

Especially because ours is a boy...

and is fixed...! ;o)

Congrats on the newest unexpected addition!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

ya those kids were driving me insane. but i am glad we went, i needed to hang out with some friends :) weird there was only one puppy.

crystal said...

I love saying the breed name, "shitzu." It's like a profane sneeze.

Do you think I could give birth like that? Just go into a corner & git 'er done without anyone noticing? Snap, Crackle, POP!

Minus the pile of dirty laundry.

crystal said...

What is the summer program? SIGN. ME. UP.

Cecily R said...

Crystal says profane sneeze, I say, Woo hoo I get to sort of swear without getting in trouble!! Shitzu, Shitzu!!!

By the way, I'm only 75% tourtured genious. I don't know how I feel about that...

Jamie said...

WOW! That is a crazy, poor little pup. I actually want that dog but I am sure my huband will nix the idea!!

kay said...

what a surprise for lance!!!

onehm said...

BTW-
I am 56% tortured genius!

"You are very smart and a little bit tortured. Like a tortured genius in training.
You're brilliant enough to see how screwed up the world is. Just don't let it screw you up!"

The Montgomerys said...

When the pup get bigger I would like to bring Bristol over to see it not buy it see it. She wants a dog so bad. She's not even 2 yet.I wonder want she'll want at 3.

Micah and Jen said...

Oh I love those dogs! My grandma had one while I was growing up and it was the cutest thing....and I bet they are awesome with kids--after being around 6 of them! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Kylie said...

My inlaws have a shitzu (thats REALLY old and blind)and were thinking about getting another one, so let me know if you don't have a buyer and I will ask them!!

ZB said...

Only one puppy seems rather strange, so I'm hoping that you don't find another one somewhere inconspicuous (I'm not sure this word means what I think it means). Anyway, I can think of a million er um...500 things you could do with puppy money.

Matchbox Mom said...

haha! I love Crystal and Cecily's comments. I'm dying over here! I can't beleive you had a puppy without knowing...hehe...shitzu...
bless you!! hehehe

Tam

michelle said...

How exciting to have a unexpected puppy! I am sure your kids are loving the new addition! :)

Shannon said...

I must admit that strangers children tend to bug me too. I always fall in love with every kid I know personally but if they are unknown - well thats another story.

Love that you breed puppies. We thought we might when we first got our dog. Its such good money (AKC American Bulldog). But I got preggo with twins and Tucker lost his man-parts immediately. poor guy! Good luck with the pup!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............