Tuesday, February 19, 2008

do you love twilight? excited for the movie?

the cast is picked. for the Cullen FamilyEmmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice and Jasper



yeah there is a press release of the actors on stephenie's site here.

go see it. i'll wait.....................it has a couple more pictures like the one at the top.
Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.

here is the summit movies official site about it.
yeah what do you think? i am not loving it.
did you recognize Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, OR Ava from Grey's? i'm not sold on her. i liked her as Ava, don't get me wrong, but as Esme? i'm not feeling it.
and Jackson Rathbone? as Jasper(in the back cream puffy coat) ? i like him better brunette. not loving his blond hair. what do you think? did she say he was blond i didn't picture Jasper as blond. maybe i missed something.

go here for an article about Kristan Stewart. who is playing Bella.

anyway passing that info along to anyone who is obsessed like i am. this should be interesting.


**Edited to add- **
that if you google these people they are far more attractive in their headshots or other photos. IF you then compare to the movie's press release pictures and it looks like they have uglied them up. they should pick natural blonds not brunettes and bleach their hair. like Nikki Reed. she is Beautiful but is not meant to be a blond i hope they fix the look of them by the time the filming is over.

this is like the pilot from Hannah Montana with the nasty cheap wig. and then after that they got a better looking one. i am totally hoping for that. since these are the first images released they figure it out.

oh and Emmet is not that large . and jasper is he supposed to be a tiny man? what is with his hair? NOT loving it. and the original pictures of Robert Pattison , is hot.
and up above not. compare the two? the original is hotter. what do you think?what did they do to his hair? maybe it is the angle . i still think he can pull it off. but i wish they'd fix the blonds coloring.

K let me know what you think
and have you read the books?
i'm telling you it is the best bandwagon to jump on. the books are fabulous.

and side bar while i'm online- the aches were gone today when i woke up but are coming on again after the second shot. with a headache.
a lady from my ward called and said i should let my visiting teachers know. and i laughed when Lance told me . that is not my speed. Lance is here and can help and when he isn't, well, we'll survive, and i'll order take out for the kids, really. this isn't the first time. i know how to survive.
and i'll recover fine. i am not a fan of receiving service. prideful and selfish i know. but it's how i am.

and Lance is going out of town tomorrow til Friday. rad timing huh? my mom will help me. and i can drive to taco bell or barro's for dinner. it will be fine. AND i did figure out my log in for my yahoo group.

13 comments:

Audrey said...

I have to say I'm disappointed with almost the whole thing. When you write a book and describe an entire vampire family as completely gorgeous beyond belief, it's really going to be hard to translate that to real life. I don't think anyone picked for this movie seems "beautiful" enough to me. I sound like I'm a snob, but really, I just guess my idea of beautiful and the director's are different.

Jen said...

Peter Facinelli is HOT, though I am not sure about the blonde hair on him, it is throwing me off. (he is Jennie Garth from 90210's husband, I know I know I am geeky for knowing that!)

Not sure what else to think of the others, the girl from Grey's Anatomy (Ava) is throwing me too. Hmm, I will have to think about it some more.

AutoSysGene said...

When it rains it pours, huh? I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. I've got OT and a rheumy appointment...it's going to be a long day for both of us.

Jamie said...

I LOVE those books too! I am a complete fan! It is hard for me to be into the people they picked because they just don't match what I have pictured in my head the whole time. Oh well, I will definitely be watching the movie though! Did I mention I LOVE those books!!! Can't wait foe the next one!

tammy said...

Not loving Esme either, although I like her as Ava. I'd much rather see the Esme that's on the bottom of my blog (that's who I am supposed to be more like personality wise). Alice is cute. I really hope the movie doesn't disappoint. It's so hard to make books into good movies. Too much gets left out, plus you can't read their minds like you can in the book.

tammy said...

And yeah, Jackson's much better as a brunette.

Micah and Jen said...

While I am excited for the movie and I LOVE the books....I just don't know if these are the people I would have chosen....but then again, the people I had pictured in my mind were beyond belief....just like her description of them, but I am excited for it none the less and will for sure go to see it!

Webb Family said...

I'm already disappointed! I really did not picture any of them like that & I hope it doesn't ruin the book for me.

KATE said...

Okay you're freaking me out now! I LOVE the books (like most people) but I'm SO scared for the movies!! I mean really, are they going to ruin it? Like you said,the characters haven't been cast very well... Yikes, I'm scared!!! I really don't want to be disappointed!!

Nat Nat said...

Also hoping they fix some of this stuff. Especially the blondes YIKES! before the final filming. I love the books and will watch the movie but I don't think I like any of the casting. Picture them my own way too I guess.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i too love peter facinelli (however you spell) but i also love jennie garth!!! that edward guy is really starting to grow on me.

my sister in law is preordering breaking dawn...i am think another midnight run in august, you in???

Katie said...

Oh I just don't know quite how I feel about the cast. I sure hope the movie isn't a disappointment.

Piper said...

Good call!! Let's tone those blonds!! We will watch the movies anyway, for the experience.... just like Harry Potter. (They also messed up Draco's blond in the first one) They won't be as good as the books, but still entertaining!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............