Friday, June 27, 2008

a little bit about HOPE!


i know it seems like i post alot about Pierce and Joy.

and right smack dab in the middle of both of them is HOPE!

<span class=

This little girl has become quite a handful! and she used to be the sweetest , quietest most easy going one around .

last year she was in special ed preschool for a speech delay, she did so well they kicked her out for next year. i can't tell you how sad i am about that. and it left her so talkative , i have to ask her to be quiet, and NOT TALK every freaking minute. she is never quiet.

*when she isn't talking she is singing, or just making noise holding a random note forever. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! in a little girls high pitched squeak. it was cute the first time, now? it bugs! it's just the right tone and pitch to drive me crazy. but she does it anyway, my mom thought she does it just to hear herself think and block out everyone else's noise.

*this week she has gotten into more fights than i can count with Pierce, both screaming and crying at the same time. MAD.

*she wrote on the brand new,freshly painted door in the soda room.

*she walked around all afternoon one day asking me "are you crazymama?" so i asked her, Are you High Hopes? (like the song, that she thinks is all about her on my playlist) and she'd tell me, "NO, you're High!" (pointing at me) " I'm Hope!" (pointing at herself)

*she thinks she needs to have paper and pen to draw all day long. of course I'm hesitant to let her, since she is our latest graffiti artist in the house.

* she isn't potty trained. she resists. and tells me " no I'm a little girl i want a diaper."

and when pressed she'll say i went poop on the potty a little bit yesterday. like that is good enough forever. and i totally doubt the honesty in that statement anyway.




post signature

21 comments:

Jenny said...

It was such a fun suprise to see you at PF Changs!

Loved your last labor story, it sounded horrendous. But that just makes it more fun to tell since it all turned out well, right?

Jenifer said...

She sounds a lot like my Sammy. Gotta love em, right? Even when you are pulling your hair out. Sam used to sign her name YMMAS all over the wall. And deny it. No one else writes your name backwards!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, I was showing mom your blog today. We were crackin' up about Hope. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to leave this comment. Hopefully I will get faster at this. I can't figure out how to leave my name other than sign it. Help! Sorry I am such a dunce!

Wendy

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love the high hopes comment..that is too funny

tammy said...

She is fu-un-ny! I think your mom is right. She is too cute, that's for sure.

SuperCoolMom said...

P just said, "That is my friend Hope. I am glad I'm not a girl. Hope is a girl."

Yep. He's going to miss her in PS next year!

Lainie said...

What a cute little girl!

Leslie said...

She is toooo cute!! Potty training is one of the most frustrating things that I have done as a mom.

Oh and I love all your comments on my blog...I think I have over 250 questions so far. I don't know what I got myself into but I am loving it and hope for more!! he he he I am a nerd.

Jamie said...

That learning how to talk gets you on botth ends! There is no happy medium. Dang I am glad that she graduted but what a bummer, no more little break for Mom!! I agree with everyone else she is so stinkin cute!!!

janna said...

How fun! Hope is a cutie too!

onehm said...

SHE's HILARIOUS!!!
;)

julie said...

HELLO.......You just described my Adisynn to a T. It must be the age. Thats good to know because I was starting to wonder.....Pretty funny though..:)

Micah and Jen said...

hmmmm...sounds like someone in MY house that went from sweet and loveable to little monster when he turned 4! But, you gotta love the growing up and getting independant right? NOT! She sounds adorable though....even with the annoying singing! :)

Vidal's Nest said...

Love the picture!
I think that kind of personality is fun although there are days when I totally get why animals eat their young!
Potty training... ugh.. hate it. I think when I give up fighting they come around..You know how I feel about all that crap! (no pun intended)

Mamarazzi said...

Hope is adorable. that pic of her is precious!

she sounds like my kind of girl. i love a chatty kiddo...so much to learn from their view of the world.

Amy said...

She's SO dang cute. She sounds like a hoot to be around. Little miss chatty Kathy.

jes said...

hope is so cute, and her and lily are too much alike...the paper and pen thing? i have no idea why but, that is lily's favorite. once a day, maybe if i am lucky twice lily will use the potty...but then she demands a diaper.

Debra said...

ROFLMBO!!! TOTALLY sounds like my Olivia. Michael always asks her if she ever stops talking. She says NOPE. and then continues to talk! LOL

Janeen said...

Hi, Julie. I totally smuggle in the candy, and water bottles, sometimes even my own popcorn. It's just too darn expensive to buy theirs. I have been buying the popcorn for Friday movie days. I buy the big one and get the free refill and get the free water cups to put the popcorn in for everyone.
Sammy is not potty trained. He absolutely refuses. Acts likes he's afraid of the toilet. You'd think he'd want to be like all his brothers. I don't really care, except I'd like to be able to finally stop buying diapers!

Connie said...

She is so cute...lots of blog fodder with her around...be careful with the "I have to draw" line...I have one like that and found MY name in nailpolish on her mattress...like I would actually think I wrote it!!

I was raised in a barn said...

She is a cute little girl! She sounds super funny, too! I am not sure I am ready for London does those kids of things- I am sure its just a matter of time...

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............