Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TEN THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT! perfect top ten Tuesday

i got tagged by Debra!

she tagged me as 1. Julia (Crazymama) (large family) her blog friend with a large family, and honestly until she and i became blog friends, i was pretty clueless that i had a large family. it's not as large as some, but it totally isn't small. funny huh? i didn't consider myself to have a large family yet. is that odd?

Ten things i can't live without. ( in no particular order)

  1. my kids- all of them. they each add a little something different. some are funny, some are sweet, some are too cute, and some are super smart, and some are so much like me it's scary, and some just make life interesting and add a different dynamic.
  2. my FABULOUS ,WONDERFUL,NERDY,HELPFUL HUSBAND LANCE!
  3. DR.Pepper- my liquid sanity!
  4. my Thyroid meds. yeah i have to have them or my quality of life is in the crapper FAST! Who knew the thyroid did so much? and effects everything? i had no clue. by the way cancer sucks. in case you didn't know that. maybe i should call it modern medicine and lump all of that together.
  5. THE INTERNET! i love the internet. it entertains, it educates, it connects people through blogging LOVE IT! and lately it's been resolving some discussions. GOOGLE IT! it's better than prove it.
  6. A/C -yes i believe i cannot live without it! it's freaking AZ! actually i'll go one better, and add central heating and Air. since i don't like to be cold when those 3 months of the year roll around.
  7. My van. or a vehicle big enough to get us from here to there.
  8. money. for bills, food, gas, clothes, SODA, internet. money makes it all possible
  9. perspective.life experience, a sense of humor, and certain trials in my life have given me tons of perspective. i try to find the brightside in most things, i can find it usually sometimes i still have trouble being happy about it. BUT it's there. can't live without it.
  10. Friends. FAVE FRIENDS, blog friends, sister friends ,bunko friends, GNO friends,real friends. (i can however live without false friends and friends of the fair weather variety.)

ok now i get to tag a few people. hmm. who should i tag? i tag all the bloggers that started because of me. all the bloggers and non bloggers that LOVE MY BLOG, all the bloggers stopping by for the first time, and the ones that only read and never comment. THAT MEANS EVERYONE! WHOOHOO!

10 things you can't live without. and be sure to link back to me peeps!

and be sure to leave me a comment too!

post signature

7 comments:

Lainie said...

I really have nothing important to say regarding post. I just saw that nobody had commented anythign yet and I wanted to be #1 for a change! Have a great day, Julie!!

SuperCoolMom said...

Good choices! I'm gonna have to think about this one for a day or two.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those are all things i can't live without either! i need to catch up on my blogging

Nat Nat said...

This is great I love your 10 things. I love your perspectives too that is why I am a crazymama blog addict! (I need a t-shirt black and fushia for sure)

My ten things... hum... I will have to think on this one and then post in a few days too.

Allison said...

NAT NAT just gave me a great idea that could help with your money on your ten things. Get black t-shirts and use Fushia coloring on them and sell them. You have tons on fans and who knows what type of business that could lead too. Just think of how FlyLady started -- the internet and word of mouth. You could be as good as here, but I think with more personality.

Anyway, that was my thought and HAD to pass it on. Good job NAT NAT on coming up with that idea.

Mamarazzi said...

ok i will think this over and get it posted...


wow i am gone for a couple of days and you post 5 times...i can never keep up with you but i looooove all of your bloggy goodness!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Great list! :)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............