Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Labor day - and sale!

there are certain things in life that thrill me more than ANYTHING!

it's called a sale.

I LOVE sales!

especially crazy insane sales. like 50% off at cheap stores like SAVERS!

hello Savers the thrift store.and way cheaper than regular thrift store prices! YAY!

it's tomorrow! WHOOHOO! doors open at 8:00 am.

need to find a store near you? go here.

Alrighty! so i'm hitting Savers tomorrow morning, looking like crud, to get the best deal ever. maybe i'll get a nap later in the day. and maybe i'll hit more than one! and i just might grace you with pictures of my super rad bargains.

i love a great bargain.

have fabulous Labor day!

other than shopping for the sale, we have nothing going on!

and in other news/opinions from me?? um i am super THRILLED about Sarah Palin! yes i am! she's strong, young, ready to perform and make changes, and she has a ton of real life experience, and I'm not talking political either, but a woman , lifetime member of the NRA, with 5 kids, and a son going to Iraq and one that's Downs Syndrome? i am STOKED ABOUT HER! when i was struggling to get behind John McCain before, i am NOW THRILLED only because of Palin. WHOOHOO!


post signature

11 comments:

Andrea said...

see ya there!!! woohooo!!!

never been to savers, so this will be my first time :)

Devri said...

I too am soooooooo excited for this cool chick, down to earth, real life mom. woo hoo for her and our country. Savers huh!! grab me I mean you some good stuff,

SuperCoolMom said...

I'm thrilled with his choice too! Love Savers bargain day! I'm still hoping to get there.

Nat Nat said...

You better post your great buys for those of us that are missing the sale. boo hoo I know you feel bad for me. hehe Labor Day is parades, family dinners, carnivals, and craft fairs around here.

I am totally happy about Palin too. I am like you and am now totally behind McCain. Thanks for posting your opinions. You are RAD!

tammy said...

Totally brilliant choice by McCain. Seals my vote now too.

Have fun at Savers. I will be going to Hobby Lobby for Taylor's science project rocket model kit that is 30% off. Which could be a bad thing because you know how weak I get when I am there.

Unknown said...

Hey, did you hear about the illegal copy of Midnight Sun that was put on the internet? Go to Stephenie Meyer's website. She gives the details and even has a copy of it. It's sad someone did that to her. I read it. Awesome, Edward's perspective.

Vidal's Nest said...

I love his pick too! Still haven't hit savers yet!
Wow, just saw comment about stephanie meyers new book! Cool, i'll check that out!
Happy shopping today!

Dawn said...

I have to agree with you on McCain/Palin. I am a republican, but I was having a hard time fully supporting him before. Now that he has picked Palin, I am all for him. From what I have seen she rocks! :-)

I wish we had a Savers around here. I always visit the one near my aunt and uncle when we head their way.

Jenn said...

Dito- absolutely thrilled!

Jenifer said...

LOVE her! I think she is just what we all need! I hope they can pull it off.

Jellybean babies said...

I love a great sale too! I need to check your blog more to watch for one's I don't know about. And I think Palin for v.p. is a fantastic choice to balance the ticket! See ya at bunko!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............