Monday, August 25, 2008

feeling better, kinda cranky with the crazy ones, and Saver's fun!

Ok so I'm miraculously healed!

no sore throat!

No Daggers!

No fever!

No exhaustion!

Fine.

how i dunno?! maybe it's that i took my meds today, and just am so hyper i can't tell . but i woke up in a hot sweat leaving me thinking i had a fever that broke? i showered at 7;15 am which is unheard of. I'm a 11:30 showerer! never before the kids leave. some miracles happening this week too. FABULOUS!

anyway so i was ultra relieved to get the comment from Kaydee that there is a Viral thing going around. i'm chalking it up to that. and calling it a virus. yay!



i went to saver's

today with my pal ONEHM. and it was Orange tag day! everything with an orange tag was

99 cents. who doesn't love that? i do!

so i didn't really get much with an orange tag. but i did find the dang cutest Cat dance costume for Hope who will officially be a cat for Halloween! she tried it on. i took pictures. it's darling.

i'm going to make liberty model her Savers Halloween dance costumes as soon as she walks in the door! i know! exciting! so later, watch for pictures.


I just wanted to say yes, i'm feeling better. yay me!


catch ya later. i'm crafting.

and Pierce is officially KILLING ME! screwdrivers in the outlets, hose fun again, climbing onto the counters, scaling furniture, and making messes. OY! this kid is BUSY! i need a break from this kid! WHY????????????? why ME?! UGH! it's enough to leave me thinking i need a job so i can leave him with someone else for a few hours. too bad any job i got wouldn't pay for Day care. but sheesh i need a break from that kid. and no he doesn't nap anymore if i want him to sleep at night.



post signature

11 comments:

tammy said...

Glad you're feeling better. I hate all the stuff that goes around. And it never seems to stop here. There's always something and with school back in, it always makes it way home. Hate that! So what are you crafting? Tipsy Top cup?

We so need to go to lunch with ONEHM. I will drive into town.

Devri said...

I am sure glad that someone else is going through the boy anquish, we love them, just want to strangle them. I have a little girl just like it though, we call it tag team at my house. glad to see your feeling better.

Allie Me said...

Ugh; I totally feel your terrible 2 pain. Bryce is driving me nuts, too. I've been forcing my older kids to watch him so that none of us has to die! --sandi (signed in under Allie's blog)

SuperCoolMom said...

Maybe we should trade days and babysit one day, 3 hrs, once a week or something. It would be nice to run to the store or take a nap or something.

Debra said...

My dh has been working from home lately too and I LOVE being able to run errands while the twinados are sleeping! Just think Pierce times 2!!!!!!! We had the screwdriver almost in the outlet today. Drives me INSANE!

andrea said...

UGH! Isn't two great?! (note the sarcasm in my typing...)

Hope you both survive it! ;) Oh, and glad you are feeling better.

Mamarazzi said...

so glad to hear you are feeling better...must have been all that good sleep!! sleep is the only think that helps me kick sick butt!

ummm i just sat back down at my computer and realized this was still open. so if you go to your sitemeter you will find a record visit of oh about 4 hours from me...sheesh!!

Vidal's Nest said...

Bailey went through the same stage as oierce! She actually stuck a pencil in the light outlet and she got shocked big time! It was the last time it ever happened! I wish you luck and sanity thorugh it! I am glad you are feeling better!

Amy said...

UGH! I had that virus and it wasn't so much fun. Glad your feeling better.

I feel your pain, I have a 3 year old boy. He is a walking disaster. Cleaning up his messes is a full time job. He is exhausting! And right now he is sick so he is whiny on top of destructive. I find myself saying "is it bedtime yet" alot lately.

Connie said...

So I'm totally busted, not keeping up with your blog, and commenting backwards!! We don't have Savers here I don't think....but I am definitley going to check.

Nat Nat said...

Glad you are feeling better. Super cool you are crafting.

Laughing my a$s off over Pierce. That is totally why I got a job. I get to leave and go into my office and shut the door and hubby HAS to watch them and keep them away from me for 6 hrs. Not hard since they are asleep for most of it. But still.

Only I am so tired all the damn time.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............