Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I need your help! pretty please with sugar on top?

actually, Peyton does.

but he has a homework assignment for
E.L.P.(extended learning program=class for gifted students)
he has to ask 20 people some questions.
that he made up . here
and then do a Venn Diagram of the answers.
ELP is nerdtastic.



and instead of taking time to call 20 people and me helping him, and giving him phone #'s .

we are blogging his questions.

Do you have time to help us out?

we have a week to do the assignment. but the sooner the better.

Go to Peyton's blog HERE and answer his 3 simple questions in a comment.

it will only take a second. they are EASY questions.

easy.

We REALLY appreciate your help.

thanks loads for participating.


and leave a name with your comment. just in case we need it.

if you want to answer for you, your hubby, your kids, list everyone's names.

a blogger account isn't necessary.


post signature

7 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

I'll check back later and do the whole fam if he doesn't have enough.

Nat Nat said...

Did it even though it looks like he has a billion already. What a great, smart, and cute, kid you have there. With a Fab momma!

janna said...

i did it.

Anonymous said...

Hope it helps!
Have a great day...

tammy said...

Wow, 30 comments. Does he need more or is he good?

Love ELP! Well, with Connor I do. Taylor's teacher was not so great.

Vidal's Nest said...

Smart idea! His teacher is gonna love it! Does he need more? If so, let me know and I will do it!

Cecily R said...

I answered his questions, but I don't hink he needs them. I was comment number 32!! Woo hoo Peyton!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............