Tuesday, October 7, 2008

were you aware SHART is now a medical term? and an announcement you don't want to miss out on.

attention:
don't miss out on the not potty talk related information at the bottom of the post. look for the words "ALERT alert ALERT! this is me telling you about Halloween mini sessions."
It's in orange bold , read that if you aren't in the mood for hearing a funny story about my morning/family, and a joke and a mini clip from a movie.

just keep scrolling. until you see the alert. don't read the story. just don't!

and whatever you do, don't watch the movie clip, i mean it!
i'm totally kidding, it's not that bad.

that is called sarcasm.

this morning a certain 2nd child complained of a stomachache .

since Lance and i had both had that symptom in the last week at some point.

(more like HORRIBLE,excruciating,debilitating,sleep all day GUT ACHE)

i asked her if she had any other symptoms?

from the other room i said, "did you have "the big D"?"

she said,"No but i sharted once." see Shart in Urban dictionary.

immediately i said, "alright! you just scored a day off from school! you have the flu!"

when i came back in the room, Lance said,"did you know shart is now considered a medical term?"

i said, "REALLY? where? urban dictionary?"

"no, our house!"

{insert cackle here}

"Yes it is. and it's an excellent reason to stay home. I'll call her in."

#2 of 6 is home today. with flu like symptoms.


in that mode of thought i have a joke for you.


only the boldest, crudest people enjoy it, but let me tell you i think it's the FUNNIEST JOKE EVER! and if you have ever heard me cackle uncontrollably you can imagine what i sounded like the first time i heard this. yes i am bold and crude! it's not shocking. did you read the disclaimer in my profile? it's all there. file this under potty talk!



Q: what's the biggest surprise in your life?


please enjoy this clip from Along Came Polly before you get to the punch line of the Joke.


A: a fart with chunks in it.

and in other news BUNKO TONIGHT! WHOOHOOO!

i can't wait! it will be splendid! spectacular! blissful bunko!

have a fab day!

i hope it's not SHART-TASTIC! avoid the flu.



~in other not potty talk related news. ~

**ALERT alert ALERT!**

this is me telling you about Halloween mini sessions.

OH i told some people I'd let ya'all know about my pal ONEHM's cute Halloween mini sessions

go here and sign up fast.

tell her crazymama sent you. don't miss out.


post signature

25 comments:

Aaron said...

Well - I ran across this, for those interested in knowing how their body is functioning someone has created an excellent bathroom book - The POO LOG (I think a pun is intended there).

I'm thinking of getting it, it would be totally craptastic.

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/index/main,book-info/store,books/products_id,7068/title,Poo-Log/

sandi said...

No! She did not say SHART! Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaha! That is freaking HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Love your shart theme today; I've GOT to get that shirt. teehehe

Mamarazzi said...

SHART! hilarious!

tiki_lady said...

we have used the word shart for 14 years now. My son when he was 3 would say he sharted. He could not say his F's.
An older friend of ours said the sad part is when you grow old they really are SHARTS! I never laughed so hard.

onehm said...

My kids wouldn't even know what that is...LOL. Love that she used the "medical term". You guys are too funny!!

Thanks for the shout out!!

ZB said...

I've seriously never heard of it. Thanks for the education.

Have fun at Bunko!

Donna Gotlib said...

Here's what I've learned:

NEVER, EVER,

NEVER, EVER, EVER

NEVER have anything liquid in my mouth when I read your blog.

Never.

I'm leaving now.
Have fun tonight. I'm going to get the windex made for computer monitors.

Cookie

Donna Gotlib said...

Here's what I've learned:

NEVER, EVER,

NEVER, EVER, EVER

NEVER have anything liquid in my mouth when I read your blog.

Never.

I'm leaving now.
Have fun tonight. I'm going to get the windex made for computer monitors.

Cookie

Jamie said...

TOOO funny!!!!!!

Lori Thompson said...

Well, I have 5 big growing boys and I have never heard that term, but I sure have SEEN that term! Discusting and oh, so dang funny!

Trish said...

that's TOO funny.

and you are TOO kind. thanks for you nice comments on my blog. :)

Ruth Anne said...

See we just call it a juicy fart, shart sounds grosser for some reason.

I sent an email for the Halloween pictures. They are pretty.

Straight to Your Hart said...

OMGosh..I just did reading this post!!! JK LOL!! what do you call it (usually, as you get older) when you cough or sneeze and you pee and fart..Pert (isn't that a shampoo)..Things that make you go hmmm..and other stuff..cough, cough..oh ShaRT!!

Jenifer said...

You had me at shart:)

Cecily R said...

She is officially my favorite. And she will remain so until one of your other kids says something fan-freaking-tastic and totally RAD like 'shart' uncoached. That is just CLASSIC.

Vidal's Nest said...

Hehe We have heard of shat like in I shat myself but never shart. It is my new fav word! Thanks for sharing it!

Hesses Madhouse said...

I just introduced my hubby to your blog. We are both sitting here laughing so hard, and he doesn't laugh at anything I think is funny, so you know this was a good one.

Hesses Madhouse said...

I just introduced my hubby to your blog. We are both sitting here laughing so hard, and he doesn't laugh at anything I think is funny, so you know this was a good one.

Nat Nat said...

hahahahahaha Shart is definitely a term used often at our house too. I love that joke. You are such a crack up.

Vidal's Nest said...

Hey!! I finally did the tag! thanks!

janna said...

LOL thanks for the laugh this morning!!!

That is the best scene in Along came Polly!

Go check out my Halloween costume on my blog....

Are You Serious! said...

♥ TOO funny!

Matchbox Mom said...

Oh. My. Gosh.
What's it called when you laugh and a little pee comes out??
Phart? Peess?? I dunno but that's what you did to me thismorning! That is CLASSIC.

Loves

Gary said...

HILARIOUS! This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! I was snorting milk out my nose, literally! Thanks for sharing!

kim said...

Too funny!

In our house we call them fraps.

as for matchbox's laughing and peeing, she could call it a liss. For the same while sneezing could be a sniss (although that sounds kind of cute for something that makes you want to swear a little).

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............