Monday, November 24, 2008

bargain alert. and monday musings.

Bath and Body works is offering a free item in store with any $10 purchase.

with this coupon.

up (to a $13 item) offer good until December 24th. one per customer per visit.

they have tons of sale offers. including 3 for 10 holiday antibacterial soaps. (or 3 for $10 regular flavor antibacterial soap)

WHICH I'M STOKED ABOUT!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE twisted Peppermint (which they have this year in just soap) and i will go today now to get some! YAY! so i can use both offers get my 3 soaps. and something free. YAY ME! we all know how i love free crap. and by crap i mean stuff. i just like to say crap.

~~

Kirkland's Home just emailed this printable coupon for FRIDAY ONLY for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.

~~

in other news on the domestic front....

we had homemade pizza's for lunch. yesterday

and we baked cookies last night.

the girls were thrilled to help. they had this catch phrase.

"more fabulous cookies, more fabulous day."

so this morning Hope came down from watching noggin and said in her sweet little girl voice,"dada, can we make more fabulous cookies?" to which he said we had enough cookies for awhile , she walked away saying "more fabulous cookies, more fabulous day" she just wanted to ensure a fabulous day.

~~

so i need to clean more. i did get the kitchen CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN and de cluttered (off the crap counter) , stuff put away.

i anticipate a busy week. and wonder when i should start doing my pies. i always wait until the night before. we'll see what happens.


have a fab monday.

post signature

10 comments:

Supercool Hotmama said...

Today is my cleaning, decluttering, crazy day! There's no way I'm even going to start pies until Wed for sure.

Mamarazzi said...

its finally getting cold here so i am getting coats and sweaters to the cleaners and putting away shorts and summer stuff..sigh.

fabulous cookies do make a fabulous day!

Micah and Jen said...

How cute on the cookies! I just love the things kids say! :) And yay for getting the cleaning done...never fun but always worth it when it is clean...for the few minutes it stays clean right? Have a great Monday too....and good luck with the pies!

tammy said...

So are you cleaning, or are you on Facebook where I just saw you? LOL

smithfam said...

How cute is that catch phrase! Sounds like a delish Sunday Feast at your house.
Have fun decluttering. We had an Open House at my house this weekend so that forced me to declutter and clean. That should last MAYBE a day at most. :0
Have a great day!

huneybezzz3 said...

Hey I tried going to your favebook but could not find you on the name you told me when we were at twilight??????????

Jenna Hardy said...

Thanks for the info! I will def. change that!!!

KATE said...

I love cleaning day. Not the cleaning just the after it's clean. Ahhhh.... I love that!!

goingsome said...

Love the Bath & Body Works coupon. I will use that one. YEAH! I love free crap (stuff). Keep the "hot" coupons/deals coming!

Cleaning day for me is tomorrow. Just did a pre-Christmas purge with the oldest, so tomorrow will be purge with the youngest.

I will probably do my pies tomorrow, so I can start on other stuff on Wed. I like to build up to Thanksgiving, so all I have to cook is turkey on Thanksgiving.

Andrea said...

I usually do my pies the night before. It warms the house in the evening and has a delightful scent! Mmmmm

Hey, so you're a BIG step ahead of me! You already decluttered your kitchen? no fair! That's what I have to get done! UGH!!!

Oh and I do have several piles of laundry to wash, fold & put away! DOUBLE UGH!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............