Monday, December 1, 2008

assorted randoms i am willing to share tonight...

  1. lately when i doodle it's all checkerboards and cubes and cones.
  2. my christmas color scheme is FUCHSIA and Green. with some silver and turquoise thrown in for good measure.
  3. i am THRILLED i just got new christmas stockings for the WHOLE FAMILY.thanks to my mom and little brother that had my name this year. easy for them, delightful for me!
  4. i just had to take a break to draw another checkerboard.
  5. i resent the fact that my house was clean a couple days ago and it's gone to hell already.so i had to clean it again. today!
  6. i'm having anxiety about my christmas cards. or lack of an excellent picture.
  7. i HATE listening to CALL of DUTY being played on the Wii downstairs.
  8. i bought an unfinished nutcracker, to finish in MY COLORS. it will be GLITTERTASTIC.
  9. i have a sore throat. a tickle that makes me cough until i almost puke. AND bloody/green sinus junk. and yet i don't want to go to the dr.
  10. i dread making any more glitter cups. but still have orders to fill. and gifts to make.
  11. i hate all the unknown visits on my sitemeter.
  12. it bugs me that a bunch of people link to me but have never commented. INCLUDING RELATIVES! and strangers. not that i care that they link, it's that they don't comment. it's a little known fact that the bulk of my blog friends started out as strangers.
  13. i found 3 brand new tubes of my favorite lipstick new in the bag...never been opened.
  14. i love peppermint creamer in my cocoa. i was SUPER excited to find it tonight at Fry's
  15. i am glad Lance sent me to run errands alone tonight. maybe i won't be so emotional and cranky tomorrow. MAYBE
  16. I love that the stuff i ordered online was delivered today. WHOOHOO!
  17. i am SUPER close to being done with my christmas shopping.
  18. i believe every girl needs a doll for christmas every year. including me.
  19. i hate to admit it, but i prefer facebook lately.
  20. i want to secretly open the christmas gifts and use them before it's christmas. like guitar hero and the DS games. and the sewing machine.


post signature

17 comments:

andrea said...

You are the best! I love "visiting" you, I always get to laugh when I do! So, I'm one of you sitemeter visits, and I am linked to you, but have commented PLENTY! So glad we are blog friends.

I also dislike seeing the visits increase, but no correlating comments....I love comments, but hardly get 'em. Not that I have a lot of visitors though! I think I average about 17 a day! Kind-of pathetic, isn't it?!

As for the sinus junk....ugh, go to the doctor, get some abx, and get on to feeling better!

onehm said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these confessions...
You are just the best!

YAY for new lipstick and new stockings. It's the little things, right??

Supercool Hotmama said...

Cool, I'd save that lipstick to go in my Christmas Stocking! I'm with you on getting a doll every year! Still wanting those twins.

Jen said...

I seriously LOVE reading your blog!! I'm a stranger, but I LOVE it here! I love this list, although I'm sorry for the crappy things that are on it! You don't deserve any of it! I hope you feel better soon and lame people start commenting on your blog rather than lurking! Who wouldn't wanna comment here? :)

I concur on the Facebook thing lately ;)

michelle said...

Your blog is always one of the first I check in the morning. There is always something going on that puts a smile on my face! Yeah, for finding the lipstick! That is a bonus!

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

I am new to reading your blog, and not so great about commenting - sorry!

Some ginger and lemon tea might help your throat but before 6pm or it will keep you up at night.

I am enjoying your blog, glad I found it.

KayDee said...

I love to read your blog! I love the confessions too!

Sorry I haven't commented lately! I dont think have commented on others blogs either. I think its one of those funks that will go away after the holidays are over and the stress has been relieved a little.


I think the Christmas colors you have are SO fun! I think I am too stuck in the traditional colors Christmas! Maybe one year I will be brave and have the money I can change all my decorations and do something different one year! I Think that would fun, and maybe it would start some new christmas traditions:)

Rebecca Irvine said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. And I feel the same way about the lack of comments on my blog. But I don't dare get onto Facebook too--my blog takes up enough of my time as it is.

Cleaning stinks. Literally. My once-a-month maid is coming today to catch me up. Best $50 spent of the month!

Laura said...

Love the confessions too! I confess to loving facebook myself (way too much).

The Muller Gang said...

I admit it, I am a blog stalker - I LOVE reading your daily rantings - you are like a long lost sister! I'm loving facebook right now too! I promise to be a better commenter!
THANKS!!!

Janan said...

Ok! I will come out of the wood work! You asked for it! I link to you, I read, I keep up, but I hardly comment! Just don't have much to say lately!! But, now you have my comment!!

Well . . . I am off!! See . . . I didn't say a single thing wonderful. . . hence no comment for LONG TIME!! if I don't have anything FANTABULOUS to say, I SAY NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Ruth Anne said...

I am totally feeling #19. Just haven't been in the mood for blogging and responding.

I like the subtle nature of the status updates. If it intrigues people, they can contact me.

jayna said...

julie! well, i've been out of town for a few days and i've had a lot to catch up on with just your blog! glad you were productive on black friday! and i love these little randoms you throw out every now and again. hope your world is happy and see you on facebook! ;)

Jenifer said...

Interesting about the doodles. I bet it means something significant ;) I'm starting to love Facebook too, so much easier!

goingsome said...

Love that you found 3 lipsticks. Did you forget or just get distracted:)?

Get that cough looked at. Afterall, you DO need to take care of your babies mother!!! Right?

You always make me smile. I can so relate.

Micah and Jen said...

You are so funny! I Love it when yo do these!!!

Ally said...

I will admit, I am one of those strangers who linked to you, I don't remember how I found you, who has never commented. I think your blog is really funny, so here I am commenting. Keep the post coming and thanks for letting me be a blog stalker!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............