Friday, December 12, 2008

bargains,busy-ness,and bunko!

(keep reading all the way to the end, there are some fab coupons and bargains.)

bunko tonight! so excited. i get to find out who had my secret santa name. WHOOHOO!i'm not one to enjoy secrets or suprises. i'm horrible in fact.

i've been known to snoop, and open gifts then re-wrap them. i have mad skills actually, you'd never know i'd opened it.

and if i have your name you can be sure i'll tell you . and once i have a gift for you. it almost kills me not to tell or give it early.

and i expect the same courtesy. of course.

so i'm excited to find out who has me. i have NO CLUE. it's frankly KILLING ME! but only when i think about it.

~~

otherwise. my oldest Nephew is going on his mission next week. he talks on sunday , and there is an open house. i went to go help out in prep for the event. and came home with some loot. books for the kids. and assorted other treasures.

~~

i made my last bit trip shopping last night. i'm essentially done shopping for christmas. all the essentials are purchased.

~~

i need to start opening the big boxes, check for battery needs , and wrap. i start doing it early so i can put my boxes and stuff in the recycle and i don't have a huge mess after christmas morning. and no one wants to undo all the stupid wires. and charge stuff. you wanna be ready to play, with no effort. that's how i do it.

but it takes prep. and planning.

~~

today i need to glitter a couple things. and do cards. and teacher gifts. i can't believe the kids only have through next week before Christmas Vacation. that's a scary thought. that means i have through next week to do any secret things without them here. YIKES.

~~

tomorrow the girls have their christmas singing program. super fun. expect video.

~~

oh and my voice is much better. not normal but not SO BAD. yay for that.

ok ,

have a Fabulous Friday!

and i'll be around. i'm behind again. apparently blog comment commitments are never ending like laundry or dishes.


EDIT!** i forgot the freaking bargain alert.

Bath and Body works

has the 4 for $10 hand soap again. awesome deal.

you can print this coupon for a free lambie with any purchase.

this is a rad deal. but it has to be all on one purchase. to get it.

THIS is the best coupon this season.

oh and ultimate cheap gift. at my nearest store, the evergreen room spray is only $1 each. buy ten to give as neighbor gifts, and use the above coupon for a free item up to a $13 value. for you or someone else. wrap it up in a cute cellophane bag with a tag

"have a "scent"-sational christmas" and call it good. just a thought.


Kirkland's Home

has this coupon good through the 14th. for $5 off $25 or more.

and they are offering 25% off all christmas merchandise and up to 70% off select christmas stuff.


ok so that's what i have today. enjoy!

post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

To bad I didn't read this before I went to Bath and Body, I could have gotten that free sampler, argh, that is frustrating.
I will see you at Bunko, I don't know who has you, sorry.

tammy said...

I'm too tired to comment. All that getting ready for bunko you know. You're killing me with the need to know who got you. Too funny. Sorry. I don't know either.

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE the idea of taking toys outta the package and getting them ready to PLAY with!! i agree...way too much work for Christmas morning!

Micah and Jen said...

I am sooooo the same way....I too have mad skills at un and re-wrapping!!! And I am horrible at keeping secrets....I would totally tell you if I had you and what I got....we are just the same! :) Yay for being done shopphing....we are too and everythig is wrapped and ready....Love this holiday season!!!

onehm said...

I can't WAIT for opening gifts either...I am WAY more excited to have other people open the gift I got them though.
:)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i LOVE my glitter cup!!! you know i have been wanting one forever!! bunko was so fun last night! wish it was every friday ;)

tiki_lady said...

i loved going into kirklands and seeing their great Christmas prices especially on the nativities.

Claremont First Ward said...

Thanks for the heads up on the deals! Always nice during the holidays!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............