Thursday, December 11, 2008

getting it done. christmas cards. baptism invites. and out to lunch.

ah! this morning I FINALLY got down to it.

I made up Paxon's Baptism invites.




and our Christmas cards.

honestly i'm going cheap this year.(i printed them at CVS just 4x6 prints)

I've hemmed and hawed about what picture or color scheme I'm going with.
and finally i decided to go crazymama with it. who needs regular christmas colors? not me!
my tree is fuchsia, my card might as well be too.

i already had them printed. and picked them up.

this means i am doing remarkably well this year.
it's almost a miracle.
and a huge contrast to last years funk, and the year before that sick and on the verge of a breakdown. who am i kidding it was a full on breakdown.

so this year i've overcome and i feel GREAT about it.

last night both of our mom's were here for dinner.
and today i went to lunch with some fun friends.

i still have tons to do and more cups to make but i'm already ahead of the curve on most things. yay!

i hope you are having a fabulous thursday!


post signature

16 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

YAY for you!!!! The cards look so great....and who needs to send a fortune on cards? These look awesome! :) Great job!!!

Jen said...

The cards look great and hee hee hee I used the SAME papers for Corbin's baptism invite! Thanks Andrea! See you tomorrow and COL I know what you're getting neener neener neener!!!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Yay for you being on the ball! You are ahead of me.

tammy said...

I picked mine up yesterday at Costco. Hopefully they'll get all addressed this weekend after bunko and our ward party is over with. I'm feeling more on the ball this year too. Yay for us!

michelle said...

It was great seeing you today! I am impressed with how much you have gotten done!!! I am going to follow your lead! I just placed my card order online at Costco. I'm headed to pick them up in about a half hour. I may just have to put the Hallmark station on, and watch movies, and address cards! :)

Supercool Hotmama said...

Woohoo!

Jenifer said...

You are doing great! I don't know if I'll get cards out this year. SIGH!!!

Cecilia said...

Yay for being on top of it and ahead of the game compared to the other years...That must feel good! Way to go girl!

Andrea said...

You are WAY ahead of me! We finally have our family pics done, but now I need to make our cards, print, stuff envelopes, address, stamp & mail! UGH. So much to do & running out of time. BUT I finally have ALL my Christmas gifts bought. I only had a couple left and now they're DONE!!! Yippeee!!

LOVE your baptism invites! Wherever did you get that awesome paper?! tee hee :)

Seems like it's been 4ever since I've seen or talked to you. Thank goodness we have bunko so we can hang out & chat! Do you have your voice back yet? Either way, we'll have FUN!!

((hugs))

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I do the 4x6 photo's too... Works great! :)

Wendy Phelps said...

Impressive! I'm envious.

The Sports Mama said...

Seriously.... we need to actually meet. This whole going out to lunch with friends thing? I could get used to that. :)

Love the baptism announcement!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am so jealous!! you already have your cards done?!? i still need to find someone to take our picture!

love the invite for pax's baptism!

thanks for putting my button your blog! i really appreciate it!


see you tonight :)

Angela said...

Wow! You are so way ahead!! That's awesome! I love it when I'm ahead of things...just makes me feel so much better about life!

Mamarazzi said...

the card sounds GREAT!! can't wait to get mine ;)

tiki_lady said...

I will be lucky to get my cards done. I WILL have to just print them locally/

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............