Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the best nativity ever.

our little people nativity.

my kids are THRILLED with it. we got it out again this year. and they have played non stop with it.

the squeal with delight at each little piece. arrange them.some get distracted and not on task for tree decorating , or party cleaning.

they remeber their favorite parts of the set, and come begging for it if it's missing from the box.

there are tears over the missing donkey cart. we have the donkey. BUT THE CART! (it's missing)

something i consider unnecessary, people are begging and whining about.

"OHhh, mom get my thing.MOOOOM"

they love it.

this year there is a new and improved set. but they are missing the little drummer boy set that we have. one of my kids LOVES that song. and the story. SO i'd rather have the old and less improved set in the long run. if i have to pick.

we also have the Santa sleigh set. talk about fun. again we are missing parts. 2 reindeer. so we have stand ins. santa. 6 reindeer, and a sheep and donkey are delivering.

AWESOME! i had to giggle when Joy came up and told me her reasoning for the substitution. she is hilarious.

she even had the elf pulling for a little bit. and santa has been standing in for our missing angel.

when its this beloved, parts go missing pretty easily.

now i just need to find that special place i thought i'd for sure remember, where i'd keep it upon later discovery after we boxed up the sets for the year, last year.


AH, i'm off to hunt for the missing pieces.

have a fab day!

post signature

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

PICTURES!! I want to see it!!

Hallie

The Montgomerys said...

Ha how wonderful! I thought about getting them last year but didn't so i hope this year I will, so I can stop yelling at my kids for touching mine! Dang kids!

Lori Thompson said...

We collect nativity sets, but do not yet have this one. It's SO dang cute. I just wrote it on my christmas list. Thanks for sharing.

KayDee said...

What a cute nativity set and santa set! I love it:) I may have to try and find one!

onehm said...

We have that LP Nativity too and my kids adore it as well!! :)

KATE said...

How fun! I love little people!!

goingsome said...

Oh, how cute. Love that the kids were improvising.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............