Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ha ha! SUCCESS!

whoohoo! it went great.

cookies baked and fabulous.

frosting colored and delightful.

house clean and mopped.

tree decorated and FANFREAKINGTASTIC!

cocoa delicious,delightful,delectible!

FAMILY HOME EVENING? AMAZING! and over with.

the kids ate cookies. and wrote santa letters with the hope of having him write back.

(i'll tell you how you can do it too go here for details after you leave your comment.)

i got everything done barely in time. (it would have been sooner but i spent time online again.

anyway. we didn't make it to the temple lights, no one wanted to leave. can't very well bail on the party. so we hung out and chatted.

and then the family that did leave and go to the temple lights came back and had more cookies and cocoa.

the kids played Guitar hero downstairs, and ran around out front and out back. i think everyonw had a grand time.

i just need to have a party every two weeks and my house will stay clean.



post signature

9 comments:

Kylie said...

I hear ya on that one (the party every two weeks to have a clean house). I am beginning to think my house will never be clean again...at least it feels that way! Glad to hear FHE was a success--sounds like fun!!

Wendy Phelps said...

Do you want to host the Wheeler party now?!? JK. Sounds like fun. Lance had a big birthday/Christmas party.

michelle said...

It sounds like it was a huge success! Your family does the funnest things together! When I read your posts, I think...that family sure does know how to make memories! Does Thursday still look good for you? I am looking forward to it. :)

tammy said...

Oh good because I could come to a party every two weeks. Hey, you have bunko next month right?

Micah and Jen said...

So glad it went well! And yay for a clean house....but I am sure it is far from clean now with people being there....all that work for a great party--TOTALLY worth it! :)

Holly said...

Sounds so productive!!! It made me tired reading all the things you go done!! Great job

Straight to Your Hart said...

I so agree with you! Lately family has been coming into town every other week and I relish it...house gets a good spit shine!!

Darling pictures down below. Sounds like a very fun, busy, and happy day...love those kinda days and moments! Wish there were more of them?!

Supercool Hotmama said...

It was a great FHE! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

haha! love the clean house comment. I overheard my hubby at church telling someone he is glad I have bunco at my house once a month, because if I didn't, my house would never get clean!!The nerve! (j/k it is probly a true statement) So anyway, glad your FHE was a success, and I'll talk with you soon!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............