Monday, December 15, 2008

F.Y.I. random confessions and assorted opinions as stated by me-crazymamaof6...

confession...

i overheard in the car last week Joy and liberty discussing the upcoming holidays. it seems Joy was under the impression that we celebrate Hanukkah . she thought that was a fabulous idea. because if Santa didn't bring what she was asking for there was always Hanukkah to maximize the gift receiving events.

opinion...

i hate cheese in salad. it's just sick and wrong. and i refuse to partake of salad with cheese. if i happen to take some without noticing the cheese first. i pick it out.

confession...

we leave the TV on in the dressing room 24/7. it seems the kids leave it on, and it's too messy in there for me to bother taking care of that myself. it happens ALL. THE. TIME.

Opinion...

we saw Australia the other night. and i liked it. it was dang long though. but hello!

HUGH JACKMAN= SEXY!


confession...

i've been having dreams with old boyfriends in them. nothing erotic. just there.

it's wierd.


Opinion...

i'm making my cards too much effort. and was tempted to make them even more ridiculous. but resisted.

Confession...

i have loads i need to catch up on. but i haven't made the time to do the posts. and upload the pictures.

confession...

i was a hypochondriac when i was in school. it bugs the heck out of me that liberty is though.

confession...

i'm allergic to walnuts. they've always made my throat itchy. and my mouth feel gross. i really need to avoid walnuts . pecans and other nuts are OK though.

opinion...

i'm tired.

Confession...

lance got the shaft for his birthday. no singing. no candles. no hot date out. no birthday post . he was cool with it.

if it was me though. there would be HELL TO PAY. i am a hypocrite.

now you know.

confession...

i am a fan of the nostril cork method of dealing with post nasal drip. wad up a nice piece of toilet paper. or kleenex and cork. no more unsightly runny nose. sure the corks filling both nostrils isn't pretty either. but it does help to avoid a chapped nose. fabulous.



i'm ready for bed.

pictures of the delights coming soon.

have a fab monday.



post signature

14 comments:

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

These cards sound great, pictures????

tammy said...

So glad I didn't put cheese in the salad the other night!

Dreams about boyfriends? Probably because you're on facebook and finding them. Duh. ; )

Totally a fan of the corkscrew, especially for sleeping.

Rach =o) said...

Your posts crack me the heck up! your confessions are the best. I have to admit, I had a dream about an ex last night. I always feel so guilty when I do, good to know I'm not alone.

sandi said...

That was hilarious!

But dang, I loves me some cheese in the salad! I just don't like veggies in mine...LOL, just kidding! But seriously, some feta in the salad? Heaven for me.

I occasionally dream of old boyfriends, too. I especially love the dreams where I'm beating the crap out of them. No, just kidding!

Hmmmm...I may be having a rambunctious day. I better go look into that.

Ruth Anne said...

Wow, I need cheese for my salad to add more fat, otherwise the salad isn't justified.

Interesting...

Rebecca Irvine said...

I like cheese in my salad, especially with apples and walnuts! Your dream come true, right! I also am a fan of the nose plug system. It looks lousy but is effective.

AutoSysGene said...

Bwhahah! I have used the nostril corks myself at times...yeah, I know...I'm not supposed to admit that...I have broad shoulders!

And I'm with Joy...optimize the gifts...:)

Devri said...

confession....

I am sad you are not going to make it on Thursday..

What rob a bank and get your butt over here...



What!!!

Jen said...

HILARIOUS! I love this!! I have to admit that the only way I'd probably ever eat Salad is if it had cheese, but that's neither here nor there as I can't eat salad, I'm allergic. Ya, my dad thinks it's odd too! He's like, "um, you allergic to water as that's all lettuce is!". Anyways, I wish you were coming on Thursday too! I'd love to meet you! Just come, you know you wanna! What? You already snuck yourself into your sister's luggage and are on your way here with her? SWEET!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

you never disappoint with a fun, insightful post! you're too funny!
glad i'm not alone in some of these things!
happy card making! wanna see pics!

crystal said...

You're tired because some weird lady kept you up into the wee hours last night, chatting.

Sorry.

Okay, not really. It was fun. Bwahahaha!

Jenifer said...

hanukkah, eh? THat's hilarious! And being tired is not an opinion, it's a fact! I would love to see Australia, I need to find time to go.

Micah and Jen said...

Agree....cheese in salad is WRONG!!! You are so funny...love this post! :)

jayna said...

i love how your mind thinks and how it translates to your blog. i sit and read thinking, "i don't know how she thinks of all this stuff to say" and i love it! i love salad with cheese in it!! so good!!!

hugs,

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............