Monday, December 8, 2008

cookie decorating family home evening. update on my prep progress.

well today is coming right along.

4 dozen cookies cut and baked.

i'd do more but lance hasn't come home with more eggs for me. i'll post the recipe later maybe.

i need do the garland on the tree. so the kids can put the stuff on when they get home.

and i need to make the cocoa syrup.

and mop

and tidy.

and stash and dash.

and do dishes

and and and.

busy!

i'm getting excited it will be lots of fun.


post signature

3 comments:

tammy said...

I will be doing the same on Friday. You know why.

jes said...

you have already accomplished way more than me! there will be no cards until new years, and no baking at all this year... and only half of my decorations have been located. i have no idea where i put them?! it is a huge upset for me but i have to just let it go. your accomplishments sound awesome!

The Montgomerys said...

Good luck!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............