Monday, December 22, 2008

neighbor gifts

tag done. mine has my name on it. too. but they are being printed as i type in a 4x6 at CVS for 10 cents each. YAY! you can go ahead and copy this if you wanna use it. i'm giving it tied onto a bag of big gumballs. FUN!

(i bought a case of gumballs at Sam's club for 17 bucks meaning to make bubblegum advent calendars. but never got to it, it was a 10 day advent. and the 15th snuck up on me. SO here we are. ) i'm glad i found this on the list from the link on the next post. so i can use up all my gumballs.



i used a SummerTime designs giving kit.
totally CUTE! thanks Summer!

post signature

7 comments:

tammy said...

Cute idea! I may copy. I'm supposed to be baking and here I sit. I think I'm just plain ol' worn out from the past two weeks. And after reading about your two parties - I feel for you!

AutoSysGene said...

Ohhh, you are so full of good ideas this year! I'm so saving this one for next year...this would even work for a teacher gift.

Piper said...

VERY cute! Merry Christmas Crazy Mama! I've been out of the loop, but I'm thinking of you!

Chrissy, said...

Thanks for the Christmas card it was so so cute. I love the glitter. Merry Christmas!

Cecilia said...

What a cute idea! I'll have to keep it in mind for next year!
Sorry, I haven't been around....Christmas is kicking my A$$!!!!
PS-Will you please vote for me on Tip Junkie?!?!?!? Thanks! You ROCK!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is super cute!

Debra said...

May I just say YOU ROCK! I had all this swell ideas of baking and such... yeah right.

I am off to do this NOW!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............