Tuesday, December 23, 2008

trampoline fun and my crazymama christmas wreath.

This morning Lance put up the trampoline the kids got from Grandma Joann. instead of a bunch of little things, all the money went towards a fun outside play item. WHOOHOO!

they were outside ALL DAY! winter is the time for trampolines here. its too hot in the summer. so winter is IDEAL.
5 kids helped and watched and played while Lance put it together. they jumped in their Jammies all day, until it rained and they made rain angels and got soaked.
it was SO nice and quiet inside today. i heard some bickering but no one bothered to come in and tattle to me about anything. WHOOHOO! finally some peace and quiet. it's so rare here.


here's my wreath i made last week.
it's pre lit. and i have it plugged in through the tiny window in the door.
i am SO Tricky!

i love it.

and like i've said before , it's all about me.

luckily Lance likes it fine too.

i'm around, keeping busy. i haven't even started wrapping. i will come to regret that shortly.

but i did manage to get all of my neighbor gifts wrapped, and tagged. i just need to drop them off. AWESOME! that takes a load off my mind.


hope you are getting all you need to done also! have a fabulous Tuesday!

post signature

18 comments:

Cecilia said...

What a fun gift for the kiddos! Looks like you will have a lot more time to blog when they are outside...yay!!!!

Love, love, love the wreath! You're FABULOUS!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Great gift! A day of peace and quiet is the best gift ever.

I'm afraid my wrapping is going to all be last minute. I dogged the neighbors this year. Tough cookies.

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

The trampoline looks fun! Beautiful wreath!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Yay for playing outside all day! Beware your homeowners insurance, though. Many will not continue coverage with trampolines.

The wreath is gorgeous!

Jen said...

YAY for the tramp and hello LOVE the wreath! Super rad! Totally you and so cute, where's mine?! ;)

tammy said...

Yay for Grandma's gift! I knew I should've gotten the boys a tramp this year. Luvpilot was not keen on that idea. Something about my brothers and sisters having multiple broken bones and twisted ankles when we were growing up with one.

Janan said...

I love the wreath!! LOVE IT!! Once again, another CREATIVE CREATION by the Jones Girl!! I wish I was as creative as one of you are in your pinky!!

Hey, would the kids get off to let me just if I came over?? That looks like FUN!!!

Micah and Jen said...

Yay for a trampoline & a little peace and quiet! :) I much prefer one big gift myself!!! The kids look like they were having a blast....I sit here and look at my own trampoline COVERED in 10 inches of snow and think....we should have taken it down when we had the chance! :) Enjoy the great weather!

Anonymous said...

That's how you get quiet? I am so in need of a trampoline!

BTW, love the wreath!

Andrea said...

hey, just popping by for a sec, trying to catch up on a few blogs!

YAY for JUMPING!!! and for QUIET inside! Makes it ALL worth it! They look so cute in their jammies!

GORGEOUS wreath!!! Hello why do they have a plug for it? Why not a battery pack? Strange. But LOVE it!!!

Gotta go finish baking & get dressed & clean the house! Woohooo!

janna said...

I love the new wreath! And I love the tramp. We have one but it's put away for the winter. We have 12" of snow here.... UGH and it would break if they jumped on it now.

I haven't started wrapping either, or mailed my cards,

Merry Christmas

janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janeen said...

Your wreath is absolutely beautiful!
I love the colors. Yes, a trampoline is a must, here. It's perfect for all ages. It's works for a while in the summer, too, because they like to take a hose and jump in the water. It also works well for sleeping outside when it's nice. Merry Christmas!

tiki_lady said...

i love that wreath! I want one too! Glad you are ticking away at your list. happy wrapping.

Leslie said...

Beautiful Wreath!! Love it.

And Trampoline's make great gifts...and more importantly keep the kids entertained!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

a trampoline!! so fun!!

sadly i have not wrapped anything either..i need to get on that!

AutoSysGene said...

I love that the kids jumped in their jammies! You are a genius!!

And the wreath, beautiful! You are quite the crafty lady, aren't you! :)

Vidal's Nest said...

Fantastic gift for the kids!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............