Thursday, January 22, 2009

just a couple fave posts. from the archives.

ok i've had a lurker reading my blog. spending some quality time reading my archives.

yes i can kind of tell what people are looking at and who the may or may not be.

actually i can guess and that's it.

but still i was checking out what the lurker may have read today. and found some FABULOUS posts! in the archives. there are thousands of posts, So really, i would hope there are some good ones in there here and there. maybe they are just delightful to me. but in case you wanted to read a few that i thought were good.

here you go...

1. this one wasn't actually on my blog but it was all about me on my friend ONEHM's blog.

2.once someone left me a mean comment. here is my response!

3.what's in a name? blog name actually

4. my # 1 talked about post by sometimes readers when i see them in person? WHAT'S IN YOUR PURSE. yeah. i cleaned out my purse and listed the stuff. who knew i'd hear about that particular post as much as i have.

5.my fave birth story. two versions of it. long and shorter and easier to read.

6.the most discussed picture post "leader of the pack"

those are the posts i thought summed up my blog the best. or got the most remarks on either on the blog or in person.

sometimes it's fun to relive the archives.

so whoever was spending some quality time lurking on my blog today.... hope you found what you were looking for. or didn't whatever.

i had a great time finding some oldies.

have fabulous friday!











post signature

9 comments:

Jen said...

hee hee I have gone back into the archives about 4 times in the last month so some of them are me, I was looking for craft ideas and then a picture you took of me and Tam. I love the look backs! I may have to do that.

Rach =o) said...

i COMPLETELY loved your post to the anonymous A hole. It was So fabulous. I called my Hubby and read it to him. His comment to me was...after laughing. She lives our life. I love people who are real! You go girl.

AutoSysGene said...

I know have my reading for later this evening. Thanks lurker! :)

Aleta said...

I'm new to your blog and most definitely NOT the idiot who left the rude comment - loved your response by the way. Great post - had me looking at the archives and getting to know you. Just passing through.. Enjoyed!

sherry said...

Loved that particular photo session. And it was fun for me to read my comment at the time. Because I am THAT self centered;)

Tracy said...

When I delurked the other day, I forgot to tell you how awesome your new banner is. Still love your blog!! Tracy

Sarah said...

dude, how do you know if you have a lurker? i technologically delayed...

Threeundertwo said...

LOVE your new banner. Thanks for the links to the greatest hits! I'm off to read them!

Wendy Phelps said...

My favorite post was definitely the cleaning out your purse post. I still laugh about that. Especially the beverages.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............