Tuesday, January 27, 2009

and i was worried about their hair? TOTALLY CUTE


ok today the girls wore princess dresses to Disneyland.

i admit i'm not a fan of that plan(i consider it kind of tacky), and probably wouldn't do that if i was there. but i'm not so they are dressed in princess finery.

Lance took pictures of Hope's hair and sent them .

DARLING! my sister in law Dani, has got the knack! STINKING CUTE. cuter than i would ever bother with.

here you go....








i thought ahead this time and sent a pack of bobby pins, and the tiara's and tons of rubber bands. last time she had a hard time doing liberty's updo with only 6 bobby pins.

i wonder what joy's looked like?

and no she's not any particular princess. just a princess dress. Grandma brought what she had in her dress up stuff to pick from.

Joy is wearing a cinderella dress. but lance didn't send me pictures of her yet.

post signature

12 comments:

Susan said...

Sooo cute! I'm glad they are having fun.

Leslie said...

She is too cute!! Love the hairdo.

I tried doing the princess dress with Layna but she always complained about them being too itchy, so matching T-Shirts is the best I can do!!

Seeing all these photos of your kids is making me feel the need to go!!

Leslie said...

To go to DisneyLand, not to the bathroom...he he he

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very cute! love the hair! :)

Anonymous said...

Jewels
Your kids are adorable! Way too cute hair on Hope! Your staker is bugging me..........what is the deal with some people (oh and if your reading this stop it STALKER)
Steph

onehm said...

DARLING DARLING DARLING!!!
:)

I can't believe that stalker guy...he's not worth all this stress. Forget him and his wife...
Please don't go private!!
LOL!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Your SIL is very talented in the hair department! She looks sooo cute.

Jen said...

Cute!!

tammy said...

I love all the little girls at Disneyland wearing their princess dresses. I think it's so fun. Email me what hotel they stayed at.

Meredith Ferrin said...

her hair is adorable...and you are right way too much work for me! Glad your kids are having fun!

Meredith Ferrin said...

her hair is adorable...and you are right way too much work for me! Glad your kids are having fun!

sherry said...

You seriously lucked out on that one. Great hair. She looks like she is going to the prom. Their hair is done cute in the other DL pics too. You must have sent the bows. Good planning!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............