Tuesday, January 27, 2009

waking up to a cacophony ,updates on the daily happenings and assorted whining about nostril aches.

ok i am seeing a common vein in the stalker comments. and yeah that's what i figured too.

it was last week. and yeah there was nothing to see.

Lance joked she'd get hooked on my blog. which i don't think is a big risk. she hasn't been back other than a couple days last week. but he's come multiple times in the last few days.

onto other less entertaining things....

Liberty is home again today. she has a sore throat. make me regret keeping her home for a fun day. when she is now sick and staying home again. UGH. Liberty has a Dr. appointment this afternoon. yay.

today? i have a flaming cold sore inside my nostril. at least i guess it's a cold sore. something hurts up there and it isn't going away. this sucker is recurrent. HOW? WHY! UGH.



Lance and the kids are having a delightful time at the Happiest place on Earth. we've kept up alot with google chat on his phone. and phone calls. and texting me pictures.

Joy's ultimate fave ride is space mountain. but it's totally NOT Hope's fave ride. apparently she was digging on the Tiki room. Paxton said he liked Star Tours!

the double sit and stand stroller is helping out tons and limiting the whining from walking so much. plus it's handy for lugging a load of crap. like jackets.

and yesterday afternoon the kids and I went to see Hotel for Dogs. it was pretty cute. kind of long, but cute. totally predictable foster kid scenario. happy ending etc. the kids liked it alot. Pierce sat pretty well too. at least until the half way point. then he climbed on the bars in front of me, crawled on the floor, and bounced on his chair.

eventually he wandered down front behind the curtain under the screen. he thought it was a delightful time.

we finished off our fun day with toy buying at target. and drive-thru dinners on the way home.

i helped with homework and evenutally IM'ed them to go to bed.

Liberty and Pierce slept with me.

and i even got up for the alarm.

i woke up to hear a loud annoying alarm, my cell phone alarm and hearing Noggin on with no picture. i bet the neighbors could hear the cacophony too with my window open.

PEYTON was on time today and i sent money to buy lunch since i didn't want to make one.

yay.

hope you have a fabulous Tuesday.


post signature

7 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Using big words and everything. It is going to be a fab Tuesday.

AutoSysGene said...

I think I'm tired just from reading about your morning. You must be SuperMom!

Devri said...

I admit, I had no idea what the word cacophony meant..

note the word "had" I had to look it up...

I am 99% Tongan remember. English me not so good.

Daisygirl said...

Brave mama you are taking 3 kids to the movies!!!
Lots of colds going around, hope your daughter feels better soon! Oh and space mountain rocks!

KATE said...

Hope your Tuesday is still going well!

Jen said...

You're a nice mom! I don't know if I would do movie, Target and dinners with 3 kids by myself, probably just dinners ;)! and LOL I did lunch money too this morning, I was feeling so yucky last night and this am I didn't want to make a lunch, and Corbin was late for school today.

michelle said...

Can you e-mail me? I had a blog stalker for quite a while. For some reason I am wondering if HE is hitting both of our blogs.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............