Saturday, January 3, 2009

bunko success! WHOOHOO!

so i finally hostessed bunko at my house for the wild bunko group.

i have to say it was awesome! a total success!

we had Pasta bar.

with bow tie pasta and spaghetti

with red sauce or white sauce.

salad with optional toppings

seasoned toasted french bread topped with cheese.

and an assortment of beverages.

including sparkling apple juice,

delightful!

then we had cheesecake made by Jen. topped with optional Cherries. YUMMY!

after we played 3 rounds of bunko, we passed out valentine themed prizes, (to maximize use)

and headed down to the vortex to play GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR!

where is the camera when we need one! we had a blast playing in a bunko diva's band!

it was rad!

everyone rocks!

we called it a night at 1:30!

Jenny left me the last piece of cheesecake, and while i helped everyone out with their loot,

Lance snarfed it!

well. it was a rad bunko night if i do say so myself. and we'll have to get together to play guitar hero again. i see guitar hero parties in my near future!

but i don't have to hostess bunko(in this group) for another year! WHOOHOO!

WHEW!(sigh of relief)





post signature

16 comments:

tammy said...

Bummed that I missed it. I think we have an opening in July if you want to host again??

AutoSysGene said...

So wish I lived closer to you...that sounds like an awesome time!!

You are so on it this year!! :)

Andrea said...

Bunko was AWESOME!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! You are a RAD Hostess!!! Food was so delicious! Bunko was FUN, especially because I won Most WINS!! Prizes are FABULOUS!!! Guitar Hero World Tour with the Bunko Diva Band was a BLAST!!!

Total success!!! WOOHOOOO!!!

Uh oh, that means my turn is coming faster! 2 more months!

Crissybug said...

It was so much fun! So much stress for nothing, right!? It was good to see everyone again. I was so bummed when I missed it last month. Wish I could have stayed longer for Guitar Hero, but enjoyed watching you all for a bit. Let me know if you end up throwing a G.H. Party...I will be there!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

is it bad to say that i liked the ghwt better than playing bunko??? i know sacriligious (sp?) that was soooo much fun! wish we could play every day or every week!! i was yelling so loud in the microphone i kind of lost my voice!!

food and prizes were great too :)

michelle said...

Awww, it sounds like a blast!!!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Sounds like lots of fun! You are getting your mony's worth on the Guitar Hero.

Supercool Hotmama said...

Rad!

Jen said...

Seriously SO MUCH FUN!!! I am dying to play again, and actually started pricing out ghwt for the xbox, shhh I haven't told Jeff yet!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

OH Dang sounds like I ran out to early. Bunko was TONS O Fun!! great fod and prizes. You are awesome.

Cecilia said...

How fun! What about the pics????

Hollie said...

that sounds like so much fun! not just the bunco, but also the food! yum!

happy new year!

Hollie said...

that sounds like so much fun! not just the bunco, but also the food! yum!

happy new year!

Wendy Phelps said...

Julie, You have been quite the party hoster lately. Impressive.

onehm said...

I had SO MUCH FUN! Darn that rotten headache...I would have LOVED to stay longer. :) Count me in on the next rock band party. I am THERE. (I've been practicing my guitar hero skills.)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............