Sunday, January 4, 2009

sunday quickie-a new year!

ah this is the sunday when we start a new church time. heavenly day!!

we start at 1:30. most people don't love this time slot. and yet i DO! i totally do!

i slept in until noon! what's not to love?

it's also fabulous that this is the last day of christmas break. and i got to maximize the wonder. AH last day to sleep in!

i can't wait! for the kids to go back to school tomorrow. i'm not looking forward to waking up at 7:30. but really it's worth it for the lack of noise, and messes.

WHOOOHOO!

the kids also get new primary teachers today! Pierce is still in nursery til the end of the year. and things are great!


have a fab sunday!


post signature

8 comments:

sherry said...

I love late church too. Who cares if the kids don't get a nap! There is something so great about having two days to sleep in. And when we get home from church, the kids don't have to wait as long to see their cousins at family dinner.

Nikki said...

It is going to be hard for me to wake up early again.

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, 1:30...that's late. I didn't get to sleep in today...I went to church :) EARLY!

I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow. That 6:45am alarm is going to seem like the middle of the night to me!!

Though having the house to myself will be nice...that is if I ever get to be home in it!

Anonymous said...

love the photo.

my feelings exactly

tammy said...

We start at 1:00 now, which is good. But I'm still up at 6:30. I'm like one of those old people that falls asleep at 8:00 at night and can't sleep in past 6:00 am.

jayna said...

7:30??? wow! that would actually be a luxury in my world. i get up at 6! sounds fun! i have 1 o'clock church every year. you know, singles ward. i love it too, cuz i get a ton done in the morning. missing the weather there... it MAY be 30 degrees here.

andrea said...

You stink....slept in til noon?!?! How would that BE?! Our church went to 1:00 as well, but there is no sleeping in for me, since hubby is gone to meetings at 7 AM, and the 3 yr old is up beating me for milk, yogurt, and Barbie movies at 6:30 AM. And it would be nice if I could get those for her and go back to sleep....but no, that is NOT acceptable mommy behavior in her mind. Little stinker.

I also am SO EXCITED for back to school tomorrow! These last 2 weeks felt like a month! :)

Vidal's Nest said...

Are you taunting me? Our ward met at 2 and just changed to 9am! Ugghhh.I loved 2, hate, hate 9 am

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............