Friday, January 30, 2009

a delightful time after all!

today Jes and Laura came over . we crafted a valentine-y glittery craft. i need to finish mine.

and had salad, and pizza (thanks to Jes) for lunch. treats and beverages.

Laura got so hopped up on Dr.Pepper she swept my floors and wanted to mop but we were pressed for time to finish before they had to go.

it was delightful! Hope and Lily and Pierce played great, and held the puppies. and ran around.

Super fun day! thanks girls!

i'll post pictures I took and of my craft when it's done.


post signature

7 comments:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

your friend swept your floors & was going to mop for you!!!!????
holy cow, i need a friend like that!

tammy said...

Friends that bring food and clean floors are the best kind!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

what kind of craft are you up to now?? Do tell!!

AutoSysGene said...

Holy carp! They swept your floor. I need your friends to drop by my house, man! :)

Glad you had a fun day!

stblooms said...

That sounds so fun!

stblooms said...

That sounds so fun!

Kylie said...

Sounds fun...can't wait fot he pics!!

ps. I think I saw Lance at the movie theater tonight

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............