Thursday, January 8, 2009

a loop hole and some updates.

SO how's it going?

i'm good. with my lack of comments rolling in since i took that off the table, i've had time to comment on other peoples blogs. it's nice.

yes i admit i am missing my comments.

the praise, the kudos, the way to go on that success, the WHOOHOO that is cute, comments. i miss those. the i feel the same way. it's going around. etc.


Oh! excuse me while i just chase the dog out.

alright i'm back.

so some people are questioning my reasoning. or if i've been offended. and NO i haven't.

nobody offended me. no mean comments.

it's for purely retarded reasons i took comments off.

but some people have gotten around the lack of comment on my actual blog. i'll give you a hint on how.

there is always FACEBOOK. if you are my friend on facebook and you want to. you can comment there.

or email. it's still listed on the sidebar.

OR chat. there is always chat. of course you have to be my friend there too. but whatever.

so today i took a long nap. after sleeping crappy last night.
and going to bed super late.

the kids were a little tardy, what is new about that? nothing.


and my rhino horn of a zit kind of popped but hurt like the devil and the scab thing, is HUGE and horny feeling. ( i couldn't resist)

so there we are. i'm off to enjoy some left over pasta. (new, not floor pasta since they wasted all the other left over pasta.)


so that's all the fun.

super duper huh?

and yay! lance just went on a beverage run. WHOOHOO! Dr. Pepper coming my way! YAY!

maybe i'll go get ready for the day now too. after i sip the nectar for awhile and get some liquid gumption going on.

post signature

0 comments:

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............