Saturday, January 24, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious saturday...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

it's what you say when you don't

know what to say,

right?

i got a call today from my mom. well she called while i was gone running errands alone.
anyway. she was calling to see if i was OK since i hadn't posted since Thursday.

and yep , in case you wondered i'm fine.

i'd posted LATE LATE Thursday. which i figured would be fine for a Friday post.
and with the wonder of Friday nights, we went out, and i didn't get on the computer last night. SO no Friday post. and today i woke up to my little sister calling, or maybe my boys called, but arranging a playdate for the boys. i just had to drop them off. so i did.

and kept running errands and shopping. until i rushed home to get ready to leave again.

it's one of those days.

So i'm fine. i just don't have much to say about some topics. and I am avoiding other blog worthy blitching , since my blog is public and i'm not sure who is reading .

OH and my latest addiction? watching my new statcounter.

it tracks more than my site meter. and yet since it's new it is still collecting information for awhile longer before it reaches maximum potential.

sooo.


i'll catch ya tomorrow or Monday. lots to do and too little time to do it in.

i anticipate some free time next week. maybe i'll use it to blog.


AND i'm a horribly lazy blogger. sorry if that bugs ya. i'll get on that next week too.


post signature

5 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

I think I've run out of things to blog about...seriously, how does that happen?

Can't wait to read what your up to next week.

Ruth Anne said...

so funny that your mom felt she had to check on you.

Laura said...

Ohh I love spying with site meter thingy's. Hope you have a great weekend.

crystal said...

I love the new banner! What a couple of babyfaces! Cute lovey-dovies.

janna said...

Love the new header....

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............