Sunday, January 25, 2009

where do you think these people have gone?




this was the best shot of Lance , dang it that it was blurry!







did you guess Disneyland?

yup! Lance ,Paxton, Joy and Hope have gone to the happiest place on Earth for a couple days. leaving me home at the quietest house on earth.

well maybe not, but in comparison to the normal activity and volume level it's virtually silent.

that's what i was up to all weekend. getting these people all ready to go .

Liberty, and Peyton went with Grandma JoAnn(Lance's mom) last October for their first time. Now it's the other kids turn. Lance went to help wrangle kids.

i was overly concerned that they were prepared with the right stuff. The stroller bag was packed with a first aide kit, sanitizer, wipes, camera,medicine, wristbands and a sharpie to write the cell phone # on in case they get lost. gum, treats, chapstick , autographbooks and pens etc.

i even attempted to train Lance in doing the girls hair.
so they wouldn't be raggamuffins. unfortunately, 1 lesson doesn't make anyone an expert. Hopefully my sister in Law Dani, will see to their hair styling.

and i will be pretty lonely without all of my kidlets and my hubby. we went on two dates this weekend so i could get my fill of him before he left, and i'm still sad he's gone.

i was at a loss as far as cooking dinner. i don't know how to cook for only 4 people. what would i make? Liberty doesn't eat anything the boys eat. and there is no point in cooking a real meal for only a few people. anyway. it was strange for me to say the least.

tomorrow we'll be having Happy meals. (a rare treat since buying 6 of those is a pretty penny, it never happens)

Pierce was over the top mad he didn't get to go too. screaming and hitting me for 45 minutes after they left.

and he's asking for Lance now. poor guy doesn't get it.

so that's what's going on here. hope you had a fabulous weekend!
i anticipate a quiet week.



post signature

10 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! Poor pierce and you. Have a good week.

onehm said...

Lucky kiddos! BUMMER that the whole fam dam couldn't go.
I wish I could have hidden myself int their suitcase.
:)

SuperCoolMom said...

Enjoy the peace!

Jamie said...

I would love even some semi quiet. Sure hope they have a great time. I guess it's not hard too do at Disneyland.Go do something fun just for you, you deserve it:)!

michelle said...

How FUN!!! I love the pictures you took before they left! I am sure they will have such a GREAt time! Enjoy the quiet for a few days! :)

Rach =o) said...

How fun for the kiddos and Lance. Enjoy your peace and quiet. Isn't it amazing to hear yourself say....only 3 lol. I had to chuckle. By most standards thats still a lot!

Daisygirl said...

What a great hubby you have taking 3 kids to Disneyland! I hope you have some nice quiet(haha even with 3 its not quiet) time! Great pics too!

Laura said...

I could use a little Disneyland weather and fun right now too! Enjoy the small amount of quiet you get this week.

Lance said...

Well, we made it. It was longer than normal until we heard the first question that we all dread. "When are we going to be there?" Seeing that we were not even out of Mesa yet, I had to answer "4 movies from now" gotta love the DVD players.

Micah and Jen said...

Isn't it crazy how the volume goes WAY down when a few are missing? Hope they have a great time and enjoy yourself and the peace and quiet!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............