Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

dinner is in the crockpot! (chicken breasts with salsa for shredded chicken tacos!)

DELIGHTFUL!

the kids were on time! FABULOUSO!

i'm feeling awesome about my playlist. (songs 45 -99 are all NEW!) SWEET!

plus i changed the code and made my playlist skinny so you can scroll! WHEE

I just can't get enough of my topper. (love love the flowers!)

i am gonna shower. (so what if it's 11 and i didn't shower yet! sheesh!)

and then i'm digging out all of my Valentines decorations!

i'm giddy about it!

and i want to get crafty! wonder if i'll find the time?


i just had to share! it's a Terrific day!

and tonight? GIRLS NIGHT OUT! HALLELUJAH!

post signature

1 comments:

sherry said...

I am loving your new topper too! You guys are so cute!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............