Monday, January 26, 2009

bed buddies, and AZ winters

today is a free day.

we got up LATE. or maybe the alarm went off for an hour and i slept through it.

without Lance here to make me get up and stay awake, it just didn't happen.

plus it was a long night with crappy sleep having 2 boys sleeping in my bed. Pierce isn't all that uncommon in my bed, but it's been years since Peyton slept with me. i guess the thought of being alone in his room wasn't thrilling. when he's used to sharing a room with Paxton.

makes me feel bad i made Liberty sleep in her own room.

i guess we'll do something fun today.

and i have to admit it's been so warm here, the AC has been running. and our spring grass is already growing in. and i'm not sad at all about it. gotta love January in AZ!


post signature

3 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, seriously...your Spring grass is growing in already? Can you see the wonderful shade of green I'm turning?

Must have been a rough night all the way around, I didn't sleep well either...and I didn't have any kids in my bed! :)

little jill said...

I just went back and read your rebuttal to the anonymous jerk commenter.

I laughed out loud.

SuperCoolMom said...

It was a beautiful day to ditch school! Hope you guys got out and did something fun!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............