Wednesday, January 28, 2009

today 's post brought to you by the letter B...


i'm playing along on a super fun game.

Tammy posted, 10 fave things that start with the letter H.

i wanted to play along and she assigned me the letter B. and now i'm playing along.WHEE!

1.blogging-do i really have to expound on this? we all know i'm addicted to blogging.it's my free therapy, my outlet and my fun at home.

2. bunko! love love love bunko. and the groups i play in.

3.Bra- a really good supportive one. gotta get the girls where they should be, and if they are up off my stomach i look slightly skinnier rather than when aborigine-esqe. and hanging down where gravity has dragged them. very national geographic. thank goodness for a FABULOUS underwire BRA! !

4.beverages- ah the nectar. i love a cold almost frozen ice water. or a tall refreshing dr.Pepper. and sometimes someone bringing me a beverage can make me feel so loved. it brightens a gloomy day.

5.bling! (hee hee) i love sparkle. glitter, gemstones,bling! blingtastic glitterfabulousness!

6.Blitching-this goes with blogging. and real life too. i am highly satisfied after a good blitching (blog bitching) session. (and i'm thrilled with my urban dictionary fame!it comes up as #1 when searched for )

7.Books- i love a good book.

8.Bargains-everyone knows i love a bargain. and usually know about some good ones that i am always willing to share. YAY! bargains!

9.Babies! i love babies. that's why i have so many kids. i love the smell of babies, i love to hold them. i love love shopping for them. i like dressing them. AH babies if i could have 10 i would , it's toddlers that kill me.

10. boys. yeah i love boys. i like having boy kids. but by boys i really mean MEN! yeah. no confusion here, never has been never will be. i like boys! i've always been boy crazy. this one is totally a stretch. but yeah it still fits the criteria.

11.BLACK! i just remembered another important B one. BLACK! clothes, bags, shoes, black and fuchsia is my fave color combo. but black shirts and jeans are totally my uniform. it's rare to see me in another color other than black.

there we go! i played along!

really fun post for those days you don't know what to post about.

wanna play along? in your comment if i can reply back or email me (sidebar baby) and let me know and i'll assign you a letter.



post signature

12 comments:

Tara said...

So, I don't know you, just randomly found your blog. Love your sense of humor!

tammy said...

Nicely done. I'm almost thinking B was too easy for you. I'm with you on all the above!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Great list! The letter B suits you extremely well.

Cecily R said...

HAHA! I love number three...and I SO agree. Gotta keep the D Sisters in check.

RAD.

Mamarazzi said...

"very national geographic" H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!

it also remnded me of when i was in the 3rd grade and my super mean teacher caught me and a few other kids checking out the droopy boobies in the NG. she HUMILIATED us infront of the whole class and made us tell everyone what we were looking at. i will NEVER forget that woman...i hope karma is delivering a healthy dose on her as we speak!

send me a letter....this looks like fun!

AutoSysGene said...

I'm usually with you on the black clothes but I have to say that I seem to be wearing way more brown these days...maybe its the new black?

Meredith Ferrin said...

Good job julie! Give me a letter and I'll try to come up with something! YOu did great and B was easy for you and totally perfect for you!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That was fun to read! I love babies too, my favorite time with my kids! :)

Supercool Hotmama said...

I'll play. Your list was great!

Daisygirl said...

all great b things! Bling and boys you gotta have them!:)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love this..i left tammy a comment to send me a letter too :)

love that you got B...perfect letter for you!!

Mamarazzi said...

i played the letter C was hard...but i got through it...and posted. thanks, it was fun!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............