Wednesday, February 4, 2009

daily stuff. and other crap. life here is never dull.

AH well that last post must have been a dud.

update on Peyton. Lance took him to the endodontist today and he got his root canal. poor kid was cruising an exposed nerve.

so he got a day off. since i don't think going and having that done should be followed up with a full school day.

he got a new DS game for his good behavior.

yeah I'm all about bribing kids into being happy about crappy situations with bribes. it's better than paying a grand for sedation. lets be real.

i had a semi relaxing day. reading yet another trashy novel and doing household chores. dishes and laundry. and pet care. and child care.

tonight i had bunko. i cooked pizza before i left.

i had a great time. and got high score with 461 points. and won a FABULOUS Valentine cake

plate. i'm so excited! THANKS STACY FOR THE FUN TIME!

i just got home to Pierce wide awake and thrilled to see me. and 2 pans full of burned cookies.

apparently someone felt compelled to bake while i was gone but wasn't watching the timer?

i have yet to get the story.

anyway. that is my day in a nutshell.

i was stoked Jenny subbed tonight, and rode with me.

and tomorrow(technically today) i get to take Liberty to her neck ultrasound. on her thyroid.

yay.

i figure it's good to get a baseline scan now, then if anything crops up in the future we'll know it's new.(she has an enlarged thyroid) plus then we can feel like we've done all we can and not ignored it.

oh and bonus, Paxton has a bald spot on the top of his head for no apparent reason.

this makes 3 kids that have had at one time or another a random bald spot on the top of their head. the girls hair grew back in, his is new so I'm watching it. but it looks to have new growth there. SO i'm not overly concerned.

and NO it's not ring worm. i know what that looks like and this is not it.

once again... life here is never dull.

I'm gonna go eat a toasty cookie now, and ask why people were baking before i go to bed.

have a great Wednesday!


by the way my ultimate least fave shows ever are on noggin in the middle of the night.

64 zoo lane ( the theme song kills me and i hate the stories) it comes on around 1 am

after

the lamest hand puppet show OObie! freaking GAY SHOW! hate it tons. seriously why are they dumbing down my kids with hand puppets that talk baby talk? nothing pisses me off more than baby talk !

and then the bane of my existence. Gullah Gullah island at 2:00 am. LAME totally LAME! hate it alot.

if you are ever up check those suckers out. THEY SUCK!



post signature

6 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i am all about making the crappy happy with a bribe. works for me why not the other people in my life that i love!?

every time i hear about your bunko i get soooooo jealous!! oh why do i live on mars?!?

Rebecca Irvine said...

Bribery is the only way to go. I bribe my kids all the time. I told my oldest I would give him an iPod if he reads the BOM before he turns 12 this year. He has been reading away.

KaraLyn said...

Heehee... OOBI!!! That is the DUMBEST show ever! I could've figured that one out and made $$$...

Daisygirl said...

sounds like you never have a dull moment..but are there dull moments in parenthood?
If you have cable...watch Noggin at night much cuter shows!

SuperCoolMom said...

I'm movin over to Sprout. Oobie does suck.

Susan said...

...about OObie...handpupets is stretching it. Just a hand with Mr. Patato Head eyes. That one has freaked me out for a while now. The grammar kills me also.

Poor thing with a root canal-sheesh. I'm glad he was rewarded for being a trooper.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............