Monday, February 2, 2009

lets talk love songs,romantic movies and going Parking! reader participation requested.

it's valentines time. right? brings up some memories. and feeling of LURVE!(that's love in a lusty way)

memories from back in the day when i was a lusty young thang. everyone has some memories right? wanna share? i have a little Q and A. answer yours in the comments. and read mine at the end of the post. AH it's always a good time here right?

please participate. you know you want to answer 9 questions.

LOVE SONGS!

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVE LOVE SONG? now and in the past?

2. WHAT Love SONG BRINGS BACK THE MOST MEMORIES FOR YOU?(from high school?)

3. did anyone ever make you a mixed tape?

4. what was the best song? (that made you swoon with love)

5. what was the cheesiest song?


romantic movies?

6.what was the best most romantic movie you ever watched with someone?

7. any particular movie bring memories good or bad flooding back? share which one and the memory.


HOT Make-outs?!

8. did you ever go parking?

9. have you driven by the location lately? or ever? how many people did you go parking there with?


now here are my answers! confession time.... WHOOHOOO! with a couple bonus questions in my answers...

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVE LOVE SONG? now and in the past? now it's probably sweetest thing by U2 (reminds me of Lance) and in the past it was always Somebody by Depeche Mode.

2. WHAT Love SONG BRINGS BACK THE MOST MEMORIES FOR YOU?(from high school?)

Somebody by Depeche Mode.Ah the 14 year old dances! and Bryan Adams-Everything I Do, i do it for you! (the robin hood song) again a 14 year old girl swooning over certain boys. I HAD TO SLOW DANCE WITH PARTICULAR PEOPLE FOR THESE SONGS! Extreme - "More Than Words"

3. did anyone ever make you a mixed tape? um not that i can recall. but i always wished someone would. dang it!

4. what was the best song on your mixed tape ? (that made you swoon with love) dang it i had none.

5. what was the cheesiest song? like i said i never got a mixed tape. :( but is there a cheesy love song that i don't love? i don't think so. remind me of some . please.

romantic movies?

7.what was the best most romantic movie you ever watched with someone? hmmm, tough one. i'll have to ask Lance. Oh we both agreed we liked Notting hill with Hugh grant, and Julia Roberts. the soundtrack is awesome better than a mixed tape. some of the songs are on my playlist.

8. any particular movie bring memories good or bad flooding back? share which one and the memory.

A. OK i have a couple good romantic movie? Aladdin after homecoming dance with a friend.

B. worst memory? seeing somewhere in time after homecoming , and my blind date falling asleep on the far side of the blanket from me. NOT FUN!

9. most romantic date movie? recently P.S. I love you! OH loved it. the fact Lance Bawled through it made it that much better. he's sensitive to movies.

loved, You've got mail too. it's just so ironic.

and really New in Town was pretty darn cute too.
not most romantic but it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling at the end when they kissed.

10. least romantic date movie? Jurassic park. bad memory from this date.

HOT Make-outs?!

11. did you ever go parking? HECK YES!

12. have you driven by the location lately? or ever? how many people did you go parking there with?

um yeah i drive by all the time. since most of them happen be new free way exits in the last 12 years, or something.

there were a few that i went to with a few different guys back in the day. including Lance.

if i had to count? at most 4 different guys at the same location through the years. and yes now it is new freeway. no longer secluded enough for going parking. dang it!


So did you wanna share? do it! you know you can't wait to relive all the fave songs, and romantic movies.

most of the songs i thought epitomized romance are on my play list. scroll through. and enjoy!


post signature

8 comments:

Devri said...

Woa!! that is a lot of questions.

so lets see from rememberence..

I parked way to often that I am not proud of, but I parked with my hubby and don't tell, Aanya was made.. lol

still not proud,

Everything I do is my song too. Movies has to be can't buy me love.
and crap I can't remember the rest, I will have to finish it tomorrow.

You sexy thang you.

Ruth Anne said...

Ok, I can't think of love songs without boysIImen. They make it on almost every mixed tape/CD I ever got.

I have gotten a lot of tapes, that is my love language! Anyway, don't tell, but one of our favorite CDs we still listen to is a mixed CD from a boy crushing on me in college. It was like Monster Ballads (love songs from the 80s from the big hair bands). LOVE IT!

Sweet Notations said...

Those are alot of questions. But I never share by past makeouts. Their wives could read this or hear this!But I never ever made out with anyone(wink!Wink!)
The best song would have to be "In your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel. In the movie "Say anything" John Cusack held a stereo up to the girls window to that song. That would melt any girls heart!
Chicago songs were the best to dance to at the 14 year old dances and you would sit and think I hope so and so would ask me to dance!
The best was when they were the last dance of the night. To this day I have all those song memorized. Oh the memories!
Mindy

Tammy said...

Julie, I remember you making out with a certain someone (name will remain anonymous)on the floor in the hotel we stayed at up in Flagstaff. Remember that! hee hee LOL! You me, Simon and the other person shared a room. Totally platonic on my end. You crazy girl! Definitely a one might stand!
Let me know if you remember and if you don't, I will help you jog your memory!
I love this!

Rebecca Irvine said...

No one ever made me a mixed tape either. Now I don't feel so bad since you did not get one too.

I have only ever been kissed during one movie (sad, I know)--that was Princess Bride. Not a fond memory!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love "love songs". My problem is I don't always listen to the lyrics. So I made a mixed CD of my own and put "you and your hand" by Pink on it. The girls and I are singing along all loud and having fun and Tom comes over and informs me that that song is not such a good idea - duh!

Memories - 80's ballads!
Yep I got a few mixed tapes - and I still make them for people today!

Romantic Comedy's are my fav!

Of course I had make-outs! Too many probably! On one of the make-outs we went up to the top of a mountain and on the way home rolled his truck totaling it and sending us to the hospital. Right before prom. I had 2 black eyes and a fractured ankle oops!
Can't do any drive bys- they are all in CA.

sherry said...

One of my first dates with my husband was ""While you were sleeping" so I would have to pick that one. The rest of the answers would probably get me in trouble;) I've only gotten two mix tapes and they were both at the same time. One was from my boyfriend so I didn't listen to the other one. Until the guy who gave it to me made it big. It was Jim Adkins, from Jimmy Eat World. Then I felt bad for not being nicer to him. I wasn't even mean, but I never listened to the tape. I still have the cover though!

lifewithquads said...

High school was so long ago I don't remember. lol

No mix tapes. :(

The love song that I remember most and is my favorite is 'I love the way you love me' by John Michael Montgomery (country). It's the first song my hubby and I danced to (after I got drunk enough to ask him to dance) and it was played in our wedding.

I love sappy love stories with happy endings so it's hard to choose. Right off the top of my head While You Were Sleeping comes to mind, oh, and An Affair to Remember.

Made out with my hubby all over the place - the wildest was the Toys R Us parking lot at about 2:00 a.m. lol And it's only been a few months since we took the kids there. lol

I'm not admitting to making out with anyone else back in the day - even though this is my second marriage. lol

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............