Friday, February 27, 2009

i'm giddy! EDITED



it's been not the best day. frankly it's sucked. BUT since i was having a bad day? i was wallowing in my sorrows shopping online between loads of laundry, and i found my pettiskirts. for the girls for easter.

this website -Bodacious Bling Boutique-had teen/adult sizes which Liberty needed.


Lance gave me his blessing on this purchase
and i have to say YAY!
he's just tired of hearing me talk about them and never doing anything about it.

it is a first for us though that the 3 girls will not have exactly matching.

since i got the two tone for the little girls and the solid for Liberty but with the right accessories
i think we can pull it off.

did i say YAY yet? because i am GIDDY!

there is just something fabulous about retail therapy.
YAY.

i am having a spectacular day now.

it's FANFREAKINGTASTIC!
SUPER FABULOUSO! and FRIGGIN' AWESOME! yay me!


ok now please don't tell me you have seen/bought/found them somewhere way cheaper. i don't wanna have any buyers remorse and if i discover i got screwed on my price i'll be back in a funk. ignorance is bliss, remember? yea.

so just be happy for me.

i can't wait to get them! YAY! YAY! YAY!

other less exciting news? pierce came upstairs with a pair of scissors hacking at his faux hawk. it's thinner now. DAMN IT!

if i keep it spiky it's alright. if i comb it over there are bald spots. SO NOT RAD! but it doesn't ruin my mood.

i'm still super excited.


**EDIT**

Darn it. in my effort to be cheap i misunderstood the website. and paid for skirts (the lipstick and turquoise) that they don't have in stock. SO i'm in talks with the website about switching my order.

i had a heck of a time picking which one to get instead. i decided i didn't love all 3 in the lipstick pink.


so i've gone with the Black and Hot Pink i think. i hope she has all 3 sizes in this one.

it's my signature colors.

and i thought they would be easy to match with shoes and shirts.

Liberty expressed that this was her pick.

~~


I was drawn to both of these too.

the raspberry and light pink would be CUTE for Easter.


There is something so summery about the Raspberry and orange.

i'm drawn to it!

how cute would the boys be in orange polos? and the girls in these?

cute family pic!

Oh man! if i had a million dollars. they would wear these daily! LOVE LOVE THEM!

i'll let you know what happens.

i'm still super excited but conflicted on the choices before me again.

WHICH option LOOKS MORE LIKE MY STYLE??


post signature

the pictures were all pirated from this site PURE FABULOUSNESS!

11 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

ooooh I love them!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Jen said...

Those are ADORABLY perfect!!! I'm so excited for you! Not too excited about the scissors incident! I'd be just a tiny bit upset. Wait, I admit. I'd be pissed!

J-ME said...

that is SUPER exciting! they are so flippin cute!

Leslie said...

Okay, you are making me want to get one for Layna...I thought she was too old but now that I see that they make them in that size and the fact that you are getting one for Liberty, then maybe I could get one.

I am glad that you got them and I am sorry about the hair...I always love the self hair-cuts!!

onehm said...

ADORABLE!! I love love love these. You lucky girl. Now I'm interested to see what tops you are going to do with them...
:)

tammy said...

Love retail therapy!! I do it more than I should. But then there's always returns and that makes me almost as happy. Yay that you got them! I want to know what tops you'll do too.

Devri said...

Yay you bought them, I was thinking you get them girl.. just do it...

So yay you!! and yay girls..

Criminal is what I call my 2 year old, maby pierce is my son's inmate?

Cecily R said...

Those take me back...I was always so stinkin' jealous of the girls who had full, beautiful skirts like that...

I can't wait for the pictures of your cute Easter girls!

Mamarazzi said...

i love those skirts, love them! i think Liberty will like that she has a skirt different from the little girls. faaaaaancy!

i can't wait to see pictures!

sherry said...

You know you have two postsw that show on my googlereader that don't show on your blog. So I can only read a couple of sentences each. And I am so dang curious! (like Alice)

sherry said...

Have to give my opinion on your update. Of course the pink and black are more you, because theyare your signature colores, but I LOVE the raspberry and light pink. Love it. It screams spring/little girls.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............