Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pierce's surgery went great! an update.

Pierce's surgery went off without a hitch.

no worries on the pre op xray i failed to get. his Dr. Knows me. and loves me. and well, she was my dr. too before. So she knows what i've got going on.

hardest part of the day was waking him up and getting his diaper changed and dressing him.

it's like battle with the devil when he doesn't want to do something.

and getting dressed when he wanted to continue sleeping?

maybe we should change his name to Lucifer.

his ears and nose were FULL of crap.

she cleared it out. and hopefully he'll start hearing better SOON.


funniest thing i've heard all day?

keep him from being active for 7 to 10 days. bwhahahaha! that's hilarious. i'll be lucky to tame him and keep him less active for all of today.

lamest thing i heard today? Lance did nothing for the girls hair. not even brushed or removed the bows from yesterday. TACKY!

and i'm living in fear of what Joy is wearing because the outfit i laid out for her? it's still on the couch where i left it.

maybe i'll email their teachers to let them know i wasn't home this morning to get ready to school and anything that wasn't quite right? was not my fault.

RAD.



post signature

8 comments:

Devri said...

in Tongan we call that the Devolo!!!

tee hee, just try to get him to relax for 10 days.. I would love to see what you come up with.

Devri said...

Ps. glad to hear it went ok.

sherry said...

umm. trust me. The teachers know. When they are used to your standard of grooming and a child shows up in a mismatched outfit and yesterday's bow, they know mom wasn't around. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them commented. I am sure they were still darling;)

Jamie said...

I don't really get myself worked up either, No point really:) Glad to hear all went well! LOVE that cute pic of him below, Adorable little guy with those curls and that smile.

Ruth Anne said...

hope he is feeling better

tammy said...

Glad it went well. How do they think you can keep any toddler from being active? What a joke. Unless they're gonna let you drug him for a week. Geesh!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I'm glad everything went well! I'm sure teachers understand when the kids come to school not quite the same as usual! They must know dad did it! :)

Jenifer said...

Ugh, glad it is over! I'm cracking up at your girls hair, I'm sure the teachers know. Good luck keeping him calm for a week! Benadryl???

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............