Wednesday, February 18, 2009

puppilicious , pup tastic puppies for SALE plus pictures.



puppy love!


we have 2 adorable shih tzu puppies available.
7 weeks old.
they are registered AKC (american kennel club)


this is a little boy puppy
i think his name is Boulder


this is the girl. and her name is Bailey.
of course the names are just what the kids call them,
and they happen to change on a regular basis.


her markings aren't perfect. but she's cute and super sweet.

here you can see they have brown and white markings.


you want to buy one don't you?

come on it's ONLY $500.


your kids would be in heaven.

they like to nap on your lap.

and are more than happy to ride in the doll stroller, or be held like a baby.

they can be trained to go places in your purse.

(of course we don't allow this by our kids, that's just risky , but my cousins dog goes everywhere with her)

they are Oh so loved.

(please don't recall anything i said about the constant battle to protect them from my kids

and just forget what i said about puppy poop. they are so fun you won't even notice.)

they are obviously family raised.


yeah i'm SO gonna advertise them in the paper.


post signature

7 comments:

tammy said...

So cute. Too bad I don't have an extra $500. I'm sure you'd take $20/month right? Just kidding. I can't do a puppy right now. Maybe when the big dog goes.

Mamarazzi said...

sooooooooo CUTE!! if i had an extra $500 i would come and see you and your fun sister!

Leslie said...

If you end up having to give them away, I am first in line!! :o)

Crissybug said...

The problem with puppies is that they grow into dogs. :) They are oh so adorable though. Good luck on getting them sold.

Rebecca Irvine said...

Hey, I think you or Lance should attend the focus group I am recruiting for--pays $100!! Read my latest blog post for more details and then call me to get signed up. (Please!)

Devri said...

I think they are cute, the kids, the puppies, but oh NO I do not want one.. tee hee... you understand right? lol

Mamarazzi said...

had to come back and show big daddy and j the puppies! so cute!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............