Monday, March 2, 2009

FABULOUS , dArLiNg, ThRiLLeD! scared?


Happy Monday!

i'm still giddy about my Pettiskirts from Bodacious Bling Boutique. she has been FABULOUS to work with. FABULOUS! i'm ultra excited about the girls skirts!

and the photo shoots i have lined up. will be DARLING!

I fully believe my tween girl will be adorable in it.

and she is THRILLED

that she's getting one.

Ahhhh, it's a great day.

i've been schemeing all weekend about what shirts and shoes and hairbows i'm putting them with. and i may be crafting something fabulous to go with the ensembles!

I have to say, i think Lance is a little scared.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Cecily R said...

Jon would totally be scared too...but it sounds like Lance will have to bow to your radness when he sees the pictures!!! :)

Piper said...

oh, I love it! I want to wear one and spin around!

andrea said...

Very cute!

Men will never understand the scheming involved in cuteness!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Funny Lance is scared! The skirts are darling. Can't wait to see them on your girls.

onehm said...

YAY YAY YAY! :)

The Ayers Family said...

I NEED one of those! FOR ME!!!

Vidal's Nest said...

Super cute! you'll have to post pics once you get them!

Laura said...

I want some too! So bad. They are just so pricey for three girls (as you know).

Micah and Jen said...

Oh I can't wait to see the results!!!!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............