Tuesday, March 10, 2009

self revelations

about the school project thing. the thing is.... if i step in and can't just let it go and let it be lame. it HAS TO BE FABULOUS! no half assed projects with my name on them.

and YET? why is it i'm fine being a half assed homemaker? or definitely a half assed housewife?

now i'm wishing half assed meant i only had half my butt, wouldn't that be fabulous.

but it SO DOESN'T MEAN THAT.

yeah well at least i realize it. that is more than half the battle usually.

otherwise i had a delightful morning at the dentist with Liberty. and Joy puked yesterday so she is home.

lucky me. i think i'm going to make them clean the basement or something equally unpleasant.

We can't have it be relaxing and fun or they will want to stay home alot. instead of only when necessary

post signature

4 comments:

Tara said...

You are hilarious. When ever I need a laugh {which is oftem} I stop by. Thanks for having such a fun blog.

onehm said...

:) Yes, it's punishment at our house when you stay home from school sick or "sick" as the case may be!! :)

Jenifer said...

I'm a poster stealer. I love to do school posters and I have to make myself step away when my kids have to do one. They are much more satisfying at this age, don't you think?

Laura said...

Your so funny.I, too, make staying home as unpleasant as possible. It cannot be fun!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............